24-professor snape x reader

*youre 7 times smarter then everyone in this one. you die, snape lives, youre golden, even if it doesnt look like it. {Y/H} is your house*

**

he knew it wasnt right. from the starts, from the very first day he saw you there, he knew something isnt right. it couldnt be, for sure.

the very first time he saw you at the death eaters meeting, he was ready to pass away. his eyes widened and then he closed them tightly, thinking that maybe the hours got to him, and he was only imagining his student at the same table as the dark lord.

but when he opened his eyes again, the {Y/H} girl was still there, sitting beside an old death eater, and narcissia malfoy on her other side. she was staring back at him, and a gentle smile painted her beautiful face. her eyes didnt reflect anything different to him, they were warm and welcoming, almost apologetic, the smile youd give a grieving friend.

"ah, severus" he was pulled away from his thoughts by the dark lord himself, "we've been waiting" he says and gestures to a seat beside him which severus quickly occupies.

"recognizing our new recruit" voldemort says as he reachs his hand forward to you, "{Y/N} {L/N}, from 6th year {Y/H}, the daughter to one of my most devoted followers" he smiles his disgusting smile and reveals his rotten teeth, and gestures with his fingers to your side.

severus watched, petriffied, as you raised your hand and put yours in his, and he turned your hand to reveal on your forearm the dark mark. voldemort smiles as he dances his long fingernails on the mark, ignoring your tiniest hiss of discomfort, and the satisfied smile you offered back.

"now, to our bussines" lord voldemort says, returning to the meeting and speaking with his pawns, but severus wouldnt stop staring at you. the way you smiled and engaged in the conversation was cutting right through his heart. when you tried consealing your cackle about something that bellatrix said, he felt even worse.

youre just a girl.

**

he went through a long night of crying and thinking about if you really were there, why, how, and what hes supposed to do now.

does he tell dumbeldore and risk you?what would the ministrey do to an underaged death eater? just at the thought of it, pictures of you flashed before of his eyes.

the way you chewed on your lip while thinking, so hard, it drew blood. it happened often, and the little cuts on your lips didnt make you the least bit less attractive.

every test of yours hed mark was so good, and your hand writing was so beautiful, even potion recepies looked like poetry.

the way you spoke and presented yourself, you had that little smile on your pale features-you never seemed to get enough sunlight-and the way your {H/C} hair framed just perfectly your cheekbones.

your voice was gentle and soft, but sometimes youd make those sarcastic remarks that even severus would find it funny. you had a way with your tounge.

and so, severus decided against his better judgment that hes not going to say anything. youre just a stupid little girl, and you wouldnt be that much of a problem. you were just a beautiful stupid litt-not so stupid, he thinks to himself. youre brilliant. youre much smarter then a lot of people your age.

despite everything, he decided he will not tell anyone. he'll let this happen, and he'll keep you safe. you dont know what youre doing, and he'll be there to correct you, to protect you.

when his classroom starts filling up with students again, he sees as you enter with your friends, harry potter, hermione granger and ron weasley. what was even scarier is the fact that you were his friend. a very close friend of those the death eaters are trying to destroy.