14-the poker demon-present mic x student!reader 2

he spent days on trying and forget what he saw, he couldnt deal with it, he couldnt tell anyone about the night he saw your preformance at the bar. was it jealousy, that someone might go and discover you? the fear of explaining what he was doing there at the first place, and didnt confront you on the spot? the fear of exposing you, and never having the chance of seeing you again?

so against his better judgment (or with), he didnt say a word. he let you be, keeping your secret without your knowing, and enjoying himself the nights he went to see you preform. he made sure to come minutes before you got on stage, he was always careful to sit at the darkest corner of the bar, and leaving before you could start dancing.

he was amazed at how mature you looked everytime there, your many different types of beautiful dresses, heels, and how beautiful your hair and face would look. he would find himself comapring the you at school, training, sweating and yelling, and then he would see you the same night looking like you spent the day in a salon, getting ready for the night.

at school you were such a good student with high grades and good scores, friendly and athletic, even if sometimes youd look tired and even fall asleep in class,-which now he understood why-and would let you sleep, one time even going as far as not waking you up when class ended and covered you up with his coat.

but when he saw you at night, smiling brightly in your red lipstick and the veriaty of beautiful dresses, winking and giggling and dancing, moving your body like hed think a whore would only know how. if there was one thing he was concered about-youd be surprised its only the one thing-is that you actually were some kind of a sex worker.

he had no problem with people doing whatever they want, but you were still a student at school, and he didnt want you coruppted with different old men that all they had to do to have you would be paying. he would calm himself down by the conversation he had at the bar the first night he saw you, how the old man said youd always leave with the same guy that is presumably asexual, no matter how much hed pay you.

then, hed remember that even if you are of age, hes still 30 years old, and till the end of the current year, hes still your teacher. hed quickly forget his thoughts the second you got on stage.

and so, hed find himself at the corner of his new favourite bar at least twice a week, a glass of whiskey to his lips, hooded eyes as he watched you sing and dance softly, his mind marveling in the fact that he could sit and watch you like this, he felt special for having that ability.

again, sitting in the corner with his phone in his hand, waiting for you to come up to the stage and make his week all better, he wonders what dress youll be wearing tonight. on his phone he broused different dresses hed think youd look good in, red dresses, black dresses, {F/C} dresses. the way you looked at him when he asked about your favourite colour was the face he thought about the same night, alone in his bedroom.

"yo {Y/N}!" he shouted, and you jumped and turned around to the loud blond, and flashed a smile, "yes mr yamada?" you asked sweetly. the way you called him mr yamada sent him over the top, he had to grip on his table not to launch at you.

"im grading your paper over here," he says, looking down at his desk again, "just wanted to say its looking good! but as i said, dont forget capital letters at the beggining of sentances!" he calls with a smile. he remembers the gentle way your face shifted from the smile into a thinking face, and the little pout of frustration on your face, "im sorry, i guess it just slips my mind, i write fast" you said, and smiled at the end if your sentance.

"one day youll learn!" he calls with a smile, showing your thumbs up. "youre a good student, very well done" he smiled and ghosted his hand over his pens, and looked at you again. "whats your favourite colour?" he immediatly asks, and you look at him with forrowed brows for a second, and then purse your lips together and tugging them to the side, thinking. "{F/C}!" you smiled widely, nodding.