15-*the poker demon-present mic x student!reader 3*

*ssmuuuuuttt**

**

"youve seen me before?" you whisper, looking up at the blond with wide eyes, hands clutched together, pushing tightly on your chest. hizashi didnt know what to say, just looked at you with his brows forrowed. "youve been talking about me?" he asks back, sending a whimper up your throat.

"hes so stupid..." you sigh, cursing aren under your breath. "its just that-" hizashi sighed, releaved youre speaking first, "-youre one of my favourite teachers and heros, i admire you, so... i just talk about you..." you whisper, looking away from him and down to your heels.

the air is silent now, hes not sure what to say, or what to do, but he knows he really wants to say something. "ive seen you first time when you sang fever. you were so... beautiful" he finally says, and you look up at him with those big eyes, almsot making him loose control.

"i havent sang it in a while..." you whisper. "two months" hizashi says, nodding, "ive been coming here two months" he confirms. "and... you didnt say anything?" you ask, taking a curious step closer to him.

"i couldnt" he reveals. hes not holding it anymore, he cant. right now, this is his breaking point. even if you reject him, he doesnt care. he needs you to know what hes been thinking last 2 months. "after i saw you for the first time... i couldnt"

"why?" you ask, looking up at him and taking another step forward, hands falling from your chest to your sides. "because i didnt know if ill get to see you again" he says, looking you dead in the eye. "what?" you whisper, your hands twiching a second.

"{Y/N}..." he sighs, taking a step forward himself, standing dangerously close to you, but not doing anything yet. hes so gentle and careful right now, youre both amazed.

"you are so incredibally beautiful..." he says, slowly letting his hand ghost up over your arm. "your voice is the most amazing thing ive heard..." he says, slowly letting his fingers touch your skin as his hand runs down your arm.

"youre not a highschool student... youre such a beautiful, special, young woman" you lift your own hand and slowly inch in closer to his tosro and finally, your palm rests down on his stomach, eyes looking up at him.

"i cant stop thinking about you..." he sighs, closing his eyes as he shakes his head, registering that hes just confessed, his brain fuzzy.

"i-i..." your voice starts again, and he opens his eyes to look at you with hope, "mr yamada... youre my favourite..." favourite what? "that tuseday when you covered me with your coat when i fell asleep in your class... i could smell you" you confess, your hand traveling slowly up his stomach.

"your coat smelled like you... so good... your colone and hot chocolate..." you whisper, shying away and looking to the side again, "i cant explain to you how many hours i spent on thinking about it" you smile gently and look up at his face again.

he is in such a haze, nothing is registering in his head. only now he starts understanding that youre not rejecting him.

you look up at his face again, your hand already lying on his chest, fingers touching his collarbone as you stared at his face. "please... dont tell anyone... anything" you ask again gently. hes not sure what youre asking him to keep a secret, but he knows he will. hes scared that you might turn away and leave.

"i wont" he replys, and you nod, before leaning up and pressing your lips to his, your other hand slowly drawing up his chest again. immediatly, he responds with his own lips and his hands wrapping around you, his fingers dancing down your bare back, goosebumps raising under his touch as his fingers slowly go down to the edge of the red dress, on the small of your back.