94-hermione x f!reader [drabble]

*in which you ({Y/N} black), and your best friends fred and george, are expelled from hogwarts. your girlfriend hermione, ensues*

sirius isnt dead. its umbridge year.

**

when mcgongall looks at you and hermione, she sees your parents.

she sees remus in hermione, and sirius in you. how outgoing and yelling and wild you are, and hermione thats a line walking girl, smart and careful about everything.

thats a pairing from hell.

she watchs with a sour face as fred, george and you were yelling something all excited at hermione, ron and harry.

your hand was around hermiones shoulder as you smiled maniaclly, listening to what the weasley twins yelled.

you seemed proper crazy, but if you ignores the face, it looked just like a loving couple.

she wasnt sure what you were all yelling about, but she was sure that she will find out soon.

**

"i think itll be grand!" you announce again, finally sitting down again beside hermione and start eating your dinner. "oh black, its going to be our biggest prank!" fred smiled, high fiving his best friend.

"i cant agree" "me neither"

you looked over to your girlfriend with a confused face. "how come babe?" you ask, furrowing your brows.

"{Y/N}, you didnt even tell us what this prank is going to be, but it sounds like it will have consequances!" she comment angrily. "oh hermione, its a victimless crime!" you laugh.

her eyes grow wide.

"well, almost" you cackle again as she hits your shoulder. you roll your eyes and pull her closer to your side.

"you know that nothing is victimless with umbridge on our neck" she hisses.

you roll your eyes and your smile drops. you didnt have any of umbridge anymore.

"dont talk to me about her mione. this woman-if she is a woman-is getting on my nerves. its not even funny anymore" you comment, looking towards her in the teachers table.

"all im saying is that it could end badly" she rolls her eyes.

"we'll cross that bridge when we get to it" you finish the conversation about your 'epicest prank ever', kissing her temple and putting more food on her plate.

**

for the next few days, the whole school was watching you three. they watched you three running around, carrying things, laughing, yelling, always looking for things.

it was very suspicious.

hermione, ron and harry watched as the three of you left the common room at night after cerfew.

"where are you going?" hermione asks you, her hands on her hips.

"oh mione you look amazing, you really do, and any other time i couldnt resist your hips and figure, but i gotta rush tonight" you run over to her, give her a quick kiss and go back to the twins.

"tomorrow evening i have a date planned for us. go sleep now, dont worry yourself too much"

hermione watchs with a scowl as you go to the window, open it, and jump out.

she squeels and runs to look out the window, which the three of you just jumped out of.

"you are mad!" she screams when she sees you all on your brooms.