70-gandalf and elf {Y/N} discover hogwarts

{Y/N} is a more traditional elf, not the harry potter house elf. shes a lord of the rings kind of elf! tall, graceful and an amazing archer!
few little points... since youre an elf, youre quite tall, and im giving you long, silver hair, very pale skin, have good vision and hearing and well, youre an elf.

ik there are people with dark skin and dark hair, i myself have red hair, but its just for this ff and... come on, who doesnt want to look like the most elegant and beautiful creature.

**

"who are they?" "more importenly, how did they get in here?"

a huddle of hogwarts students were standing outside, looking down at hagrids hut, were just beside it was lying the hypogriff, but mote surprisingly, there were 2 more people there.

a very old man with white hair and a white beard, dressed in pure white robes and a long staff in his hand.

and this man is watching, a few meters away, as a tall, silver haired person with incredibly pale skin is petting the hypogriffs head.

the person is wearing some kind of... loin cloth? short skirt? and a long sleeved gown, in the front it looks like a short shirt, and the back is long, reaching to the behind of their knees. long boots on their legs, and a bow and arrows are attached to their back, and if you looked close enough, there was a long sword attached to your lower back.

"do you think theyre muggles?" ron suggests. "ron, there are no muggles dressed like that" harry says. "and no muggles would be able to see buckbeak" hermione says, her face scrunched up in confusion.

"isnt this lucius malfoy?" seamus asks, "looks like it, but he would never actually touch the hypogriff" hermione replys, while draco is death staring them.

draco scoffs, rolls his eyes, and steps forward. "ill take a look" he says, slapping his book onto rons chest and starts going down towards the intruders.

**

"hes so nice mithrandir, come say hello!" you call to the white wizard, rubbing the big birds head.

"i think i will leave you the pleasure {Y/N}" the old wizard says, smiling softly at you.

when the war finished, gandalf was picked up by you, a middle earth elf, to go on another adventure, since he promised you he'll go with you if you both come out alive from it.

now the white wizard was held accountable for his words, dragged around by the lady elf around the world.

he liked it more then he thought he would.

"hes absolutly adorable mithrandir... can we take him?" you ask, hugging his head and rubbing it with a wide smile.

"it seems to have a home {Y/N}" gandalf says lowly, "he would be happy with us as well" you whisper, closing your eyes as you played with the large animal.

"hey!" you hear a loud call, and look up to find some blond boy coming closer to you.

gandalf looks at the boy, raising his nose higher.

when the boy got closer to you, both you and gandalf note how short he is.

"is he a hobbit?" you whisper. "a what?!" the boy calls, scrunching his nose.

"who are you?" the boy asks, raising his nose.

"we are two travelers from middle earth, for this is {Y/N} felagund of mirkwood, the most graceful of elves, and I am the white wizard, gandalf" the old man introduces.

"youre a wizard? and she... she cant be an elf!" the boy yells.

"why yes, i am a white wizard, and this is one of the finest elves" gandalf explains lowly, holding his hand out for you as you get up from the floor and come to stand beside him, watching the boy carefully.