93-the truth of {Y/N} in hogwarts

*in which, after your death, everyone finds out your role in the world that you kept a secret*

sirius aint dead. dumbledore doesnt take the ring. major character death. a bittt sad.
**

harry finds it difficult to sleep again. as does ron... and hermione... the weasley twins and... professor snape and dumbledore, as well as anyone else in the order of the pheonix.

if you open up the dictionary and look up 'suspicious' you find a picture of {Y/N} {L/N} under it.

5th night that she says shes spending in london at grimmaulds, but when harry contacts sirius about this information, he infact finds out that you are not there.

but for 4 days now, you have returned until the morning.

"and where could she go?" harry asks sirius figure in the fire.

"i dont know harry. i suppose that our universe is big and for a girl with magic like hers... its a game" sirius wonders, rubbing his faciel hair.

"i just hope... greatly... that she stays safe"

there was no talking about it, but it was evident that you werent. you werent safe, nor healthy, and seemed rather like a ghost lately.

especially with those thick gloves of yours.

shed dissapear right before dinner, after everyone returned to their dorms to change after classes.

hermione would be relaxing on her bed when suddenly you roll out of the bathroom with a bag on your shoulder, muggle produced boots that, when she tried putting on, were uncomfortable for her, and sunglasses already covering your eyes.

you havent taken those black gloves from your hands in a while, everyone notes.

"where are you off to again?" she asks every time.

"grimmaulds. i wanna be with sirius and remus for a bit. it feels better there" youd quickly answer with a smile.

"are you sick?" shed add.

"no. ok, bye hermione. ill see you in the morning, ok?" you ask, walking over to her bed and hugging her, kissing the crown of her head.

"yeah" she hugs you back and smiles as she watchs you walk away to the window, summon your broom, and just as quick as the conversation was, she would be standing at the window and watching your broom dissapear into the nights skies.

when shed loose sight of you in the distance, she comes over to the boys room and alerts them that again, you have left.

they dont know what to do, especially for the fact that when they asked the residents of the black house if you are there, they were also surprised to find out you leave the school.

but again, in the morning of the 5th day, when hermione wakes up, she finds you in the bathroom, brushing your teeth.

your eyes seem sunk in and your hair is disheveled, you seem light on your feet, but the lazy smile you flashed her way was not easy and light, but forced, as if it had hurt your cheeks to smile, seeming absolutly exhausted.

"good morning hermione" you wave at her your gloved hand, spitting out your toothpaste and washing your mouth, walking past her and patting her shoulder as you do so.

"how was your night?" she immediatly asks in hopes that you wont lie.

"slept well, thanks" you reply shortly, immediatly changing the conversation about todays scaduale.

everyone around you is suspicious.

"so, whats your plan for today?" harry asks.

ever since your first year at hogwarts, the boy was your best friend. youd share anything with each other and were always truthful and supportive of each other.