87-aizawa x reader x all might

*{Y/N} is a mysterious girl. in the sports festival, she gets to the duels and is paired with hitoshi shinso. how could he make her talk if the girl is a steel door and has no emotions? well, he does*

tw-mantions of death, suicide, you are an orphan, and parents are dead here, shinso is a bitch.

i made a oneshot a long time ago about {Y/N} x aizawa x all might, like platonic, since her parents lowkey highkey died. its number 18 in this book, you can check it out to get more knowledge about ur character

quirk-avatar. thats the only quirk im really comfortable with lmao lmao.

**

{Y/N} {L/N} is the most mysterious student in UA. she is smart, but calm and collected, and noone would ever get in her head. noone knows her.

she sits quiet, she eats alone, and never asks for any help. she doesnt need any help, she makes by herself just fine, perfectly actually. her tests are a delight to read as well as her essays, and in hero studies she excels with her physical strength and skills.

if anyone asks her for help, shell help. shell adrress the issue and give rational ways to deal with the problem presented, and if asked, she will help with anything she can.

midorya wants help with controling his quirk? she can help. she too has a very powerful quirk that she learned how to control. todoroki wants help with his fire power? shell help, she has fire powers as well. mina needs someone to listen to her as she vents about boy problems? shell sit tight and listen, offering options and possible actions to help her.

"if you need anything, you can ask me" everytime they offered to help back, and youd nod. "im alright" you reassure.

your first year of school, after a few months of succesfully lying to the system, aizawa and all might came to your house and finally found out about your situation. orphaned.

they visited your apartment, small apartment in an expensive building, one of the highest apartments in the building, and furnished minimaly with your taste. not your parents.

after they found out, you opened a zoom meeting with aizawa and all might, and your uncle all the way back in america, and he signed the papers.

the apartment is still written on your tycoon uncle, and you did, eventually, move to the UA dorms.

it didnt change much for you, now moving from living alone to living with your classmates in a big mansion on campus, still a room to yourself.

after you moved in, aizawa came into the room to visit you.

"comfortable?" he asks, closing the door behind him as he enters, seeing you getting your sheets in place. the dorm is again decorated like your apartment, some green plants and minimalist furniture.

"the dorms are nice, yes, thank you" you give him a curt nod.

"you know, {Y/N}, if you need to talk or any help... you can talk to me or... we can get you professional help, if you want" he suggests, but you give a chuckle.

"no, in alright. i made it 5 years, and nothing changes. thats it"

aizawa chuckles, and shakes his head. "loosing your parents will always be a burden on you kid. and when you feel like you need it, dont forget you are not alone" he says again.

"thank you, me aizawa. i appreaciate it a lot"

he watchs as you pick up a framed picture from a box and walk over, showing it to him.