106-aizawa x reader

*in which the heros, and aizawa, youe teacher, raid an underground tournament fight, and find you in there*

is this heavily insipired by toph from atla? yes. earthbending quirk.

<orphan you>

**

the underground, illegal tournaments are a very big deal in japan. they are so popular, and yet so hard to get into, or even just to watch. your only way in is only by knowing the right people.

they are obviously illegal for a reason. no permits, no regulations, and no rules. people get injured there horribly, and even die, and the winning money is of course, embezzeled, illegitimate money.

but yet, so much money.

this is one of the reasons the heros and the police are trying to stop them.

its one of the reasons people take part in them.

"recently, one of our undercover workers has finally fot a few tickets to the next tournament" the policeman explains to aizawa.

he came to his house in evening time, when finally he wanted to relax after teaching, but suddenly the cop showed up.

"and what does that have to do with me?" he asks the cop as he sits before him, giving him water.

"well, you are a rather unknown hero and we would like you to go in with some other people to access the situation before we go in, guns out" the cop explains.

and of course, shouta agrees. he doesnt mind helping, this is his job, this is what he signed up for.

as hes getting dressed like a normal civilian and ties back his hair, with another guy who got the tickets, he wonders what hes going to see there.

hes seen people after the tournaments, injured, dead, concussed with no memory of who they are.

he wonders if its going to be horribly disgusting and dirty, and if everyone there is just going to be sparring.

he drives himself and the undercover cop in a rented car outside of town, to a small village in the middle of nowhere, that has practically just one street on it.

"the forces are going to be outside, when you see its a good time to go in, you let us know in this earpiece" they are both instructed.

he parks outside carefully, noticing that there are a lot of cars and bikes everyone around this tiny village.

as they leave, he walks by the undercover as they go into a pub.

they walk right up to the bartender and he orders, "two pints and we want just the foam". aizawa thinks the code is very weird but it works, and the bartender takes out his phone and scans the tickets and checks their IDs, of course they are fake and brand new with different names and details.

aizawa even shaved for this.

the bartender yells something into the kitchen, and a woman opens the backdoor, signaling them to come in.

they follow her through corridors and stairs for a long 15 minutes until they get to the end, just a lift that goes down and down.

when they exit, the woman leaves them to soak in their surroundings.

its a huge arena, with rows on seats going all the way up to 30 rows in a big circle around the big right ring in the middle, and right before it there is a high booth that overlooks the ring.

theres a 31th row as well, but its way above and has rails above it, and aizawa sees security guards standing around, just a meter away from each other. so many of them.