41-tokoyami x reader

*request by DragonGirlLife hope you like it :)*

**

"and i can trust you youll take good care of her, right?" aizawa asks. laughing, you pet eris hair roughly, pulling her head back as she laughs. "of course you can" you smile, clicking your tounge.

he sighs and shakes his head, "maybe i shouldve asked tokoyam-" "no!" you call, "i can do it! easy work" you defend yourself.

meanwhile, eri is pulling on the strings of your pants and rolling them around her fingers and hands.

aizawa sighs and shakes his head. "ill see you tonight" he says, and with that he leaves.

"so eri" you smile, leaning down to the blue haired girl, "what do you wanna do today?" you ask.

"i want to see the ducks!" she calls, throwing her arms up. "ducks?" you raise an eyebrow, rubbing behind your ear in thought, "where can we find ducks?" you mummble to yourself.

eri just keeps twiddling with the strings on your pants.

"ok, lets go grab my wallet and we can go look for... ducks, i guess" you chuckle, standing up straight again and take eris hand and walk back to your dorm.

entering your room, you look around your stuff but dont find your bag.

"eri, are you seeing a blue bag?" you ask, sighing with your hands on your hips.

"no" she says lowly, spinning on your chair. "ok, them maybe its in fumigakes room..." you sighs, "come on!" you call, exit your room, eri following behind you as you walk to the room next door, tokoyamis dorm roon.

"heyy!" you call as you enter the dark room to find your new found boyfriend at his desk, doing homework.

"oh, {Y/N}, hello" he smiles as he pushs his chair back, "and i see yoive brought little eri with you" he smiles as the girl walks into the dark room, wide eyes open.

"yep! we are going to see some ducks, but i cant find my wallet so..." you trail off as you walk over and lean on his desk, smiling at him sweetly.

tokoyami leans down and pulls out from under his desk your blue bag. "you left it here last night" he says lowly, handing it over.

"right, thanks" you smile gently, taking it and throwing it on your back.

"so, you are in charge of eri today?" he asks, hesitently he puts his hand on your thigh, his thumb rubbing inside it.

"err.. yeah... we are going to have fun, right eri?" you ask, looking over to her in an attempt to cover up your blush, and seeing eri pulling on tokoyamis sword.

"oh, no no no" you smile as you quickly jump over to her and pick her up with your hands under her armpits, holding her in the air as you turn to look at your boyfriend with a sly smile.

"oh, seeing you taking care of a kid is going to be amazing" he laughs, crossing his arms. "what do you mean?" you ask, eri is swinging her legs in the air.

"well, i mean that you cant take care of yourself so... or eri?" he laughs, standing up and walking over slowly, smirking.

"hey, im going to be a great guardien" you smirk, looking up at the raven boy. he laughs back at you. you scrunch up your face.

"well, you can join us and see for yourself" you smile, putting eri down and your hand on her head. "my pleasure" he smirks, walking to the table to grab his wallet and phone.