60-father!nanami kento x daughter!reader

"whoa, what the hell is that?!"

nobara calls, pointing somewhere. following her gaze, megumi, yuji and gojo expected to see an ugly curse, but were surprisingly met with something else.

"huh?" yuji asks, and starts to walk a little bit closer to what they all saw. its dark outside, so its a little hard to see, but yuji, nobara and gojo all go hide behind a tree, a little closer to the scene. megumi isnt hiding behind a tree, hes just walking much more cautiously.

confused, they try to get as close as they can to see, but not too close to be recognized, scared of spooking them away.

"its... nanami" nobara finally says, her eyes squinted as she tries to see who hes with.

"and whos the little person?" yuji asks.

in the distance, in the park, they can see nanami, and hes holding the hand of a kid, whos walking on the railing of stones, balancing itself with nanamis hand.

"its a kid yuji" nobara rolls her eyes at her friend.

"a kid? whats he doing with a kid?" yuji asks back, trying to understand whos the kid with nanami.

"i dont know..." gojo says in a whisper, deep in thought.

its 3 am, and they are seeing nanami holding the hand of a kid, taking a stroll through the park.

"lets go ask!" yuji smiles, already dashing out from behind the tree and ready to run over to the blond, almost yelling "na!-"

but hes stopped by megumi jumping up on him, shutting his mouth and quickly hiding behind the tree.

"shut up!" megumi says harshly, "they obviously dont want to be seen!" megumi lectures, glaring daggers at yuji, and then up at gojo and nobara, both confused.

"if nanami wanted to be seen with the kid, he wouldnt be taking them out at 3am, right? and be wouldve told, at least you, gojo" megumi rolls his eyes, making his point.

"youre right..." nobara sighs, scratching her head, "but its just weird..." she sighs, turning around to look again, as the kid and nanami come to the edge of the railing, and nanami turns, outstreching his arms, as the kid jumps and he catchs them, spinning the kid in the air.

"oh my god..." "did you hear that?!" "nanami just... laughed..."

**

the next morning, when nanami comes in to jujutsu tech to teach the students, it takes all of gojos might not to jump up and immediatly interigate him about what he saw, because hes still aware of the restraining order nanami thretened him with.

"nanamin!" yuji yells, just as the blond enters the classroom. "good morning" nanami greets politly, putting his bag on the table.

"how was your night, nanamin?" yuji asks, excited, squirming around in his seat.

"i slept great, thank you for asking" nanami says, nodding politely.

it will be a little harder to realise whos the kid with nanami last night. hes so composed, doesnt even look like they asked something out of place.

"whatd you do last night nanami?" nobara asks, leaning against her desk. "well" nanami, says, sitting down in his chair and opening his bag, rummeging through it, "as i said, i slept" he says, pulling out a few papers.

"now, i have something id like to teach you" he says, and turns around, sticking to the board a map of the world.

**

"hey panda..." nobara wonders, dragging a stick through the ground. "yes?" he asks, moving a solider on the chess board, playing a game against inumaki, maki sitting beside them, sharpening her blade.