2-Johnny Depp x reader

!warning! this is a sad oneshot, talking about Johnnys abuse!

**

you and johnny were really good friends, might even say best friends. you knew each other for years, and were always very very close to each other, but it changed.

not because of you, or him, you just driffted appart, although you both still loved each other. a few years back he started dating Amber, and then they got married, and from there it all went downhill. youd meetup less and talk less, and when you did something was a little off.

when you first met amber, you knew that there is something wrong with her. not very wrong, but just enough wrong. she was not a good lerson to be arpund, you had a knack for it. when you first meet someone you can see what kind of a person they are and is it worth the time if you decide to meet again, and when you met amber, you knew that she wasnt very good, but you didnt know how to say it, considering you might just be wrong because johnny was happy, so you just let it go. when you started driffting apart, you wondered if it was because of amber. could it be? it could, of course, but what can i do? johnny needs to decide for himself what he wants, so you just let it go and went on with your life, with one hole in it, since johnny was a big part of your life.

you used to hang out almost everyday and do almost everything together, but now it was as if someone took away part of your personality.

so now, you were randomly lying on your sofa, watching something on the telly, wearing a pair of shorts and one of johnnys button ups. youd never give up a shirt that he gave you. even after all this time, it still smelled like gin, coffee and his musk, and his clothes were so big and comfy, you felt safe in them, so youd never give up wearing his shirt paired with a pair if shorts and white socks, lazying on your sofa, eating popcorn when someone knocks on your door.

at first, you heared it so faintly you thought you were hellusinating, but then there was another string of kncoks, so with forrowed brows you threw yourself off the sofa and walked to the door. you stood on your tiptoes and leaned your hands on the door to look through the piphole, and to your surprise seeing johnny. you quickly came down to your feet and started ppening all the locks on your door, and then, you flew it open, and here you were, standing face to face, well more chest to face with johnny. he was always so nuch taller then you.

"johnny" you finally said with a faint smile, and he finally shifted his eyes to meet yours. "{Y/N}" he says with a sly smile but only for a split second. his face seemed off, sad, concerned. "are you alright?" you ask, forrowing your brows. he looks you in the eyes for a moment before he takes a step forward and wrapps his arms around your waist and lowers his head, pushing it to your chest and hugging you. you were a little taken aback, so it took you a second before you put one hand on his back and the other on the back of his head, lightly patting his hair as you took small steps back into your house and using your foot you closed the door. "johnny are you ok? what happened?" you asked again, running your fingers in his hair. he doesnt say anything, he just shakes his head and squeezes you a little. you pulled him to the sofa and he sat down beside you, his hands in his lap as he stared at them silently, and you watched him. he was suddenly so... small and voulnrable and sad, it broke your heart.

after a few minutes of total silence you stood up and walked to your kitchen, making a cup of tea and a few biscuits, taking them back to the living room where johnny didnt move. you sat the trey on you coffee table and again sat beside him. "hi" you lightly said, tilting your head to the side with a smile, trying to get him to talk, but no use. he doesnt say anything. after a few seconds, he reaches forward to the table to grab his cup of tea, and his sleeve rides up a little.

you look at his hand. masculare and strong, filled with rings and tattoos, just like it always was, but when you look at his wrists, theres something off. there are red marks on his wrists, they look like a hand print wrapped around his wrist and on the inside of his wrist there are something that look like claws that were in his skin, the marks off the fingers red.

you grabbed his arm, above his wrist and pulled it to you, johnny didnt do anything, he let you take his hand and lift his wrist to you eye level as you inspected it more closely, your eyes wider and mouth open slightly. you didnt say anything for maybe 5 full minutes, 5 minutes you just stared at his wrist. red and a tad bit swallen and marks of nails in his skin. he was a little skinnier then last time you saw him, and his hand was slightly shaking. not violently, but just that little bit that was almost unnoticable, but still you could see it-feel it, as you held his hand. his head was hanging low as you looked at his hand, and he didnt say anything, but when he lifted his eyes to look at yours, you could see what the thing you saw earlier.

shame, regret, and pure sadness.

your heart shattered into pieces as you pulled his wrist to your chest, his palm on your shoulder as you hugged his arm with both your hands, the smalles tears leaving your eyes. "i love you so much..." you whispered sadly, closing your eyes.

after a minute, you opened your eyes to see johnny leaning his elbow on his knee, and his other hand above his eyes, shielding his eyes from everything, not to show that he is crying.

you let go off his arm and scooted closer to him on the sofa, hugging his shoulders and planting your head in his shoulder, rubbing the back of his neck and back, and quickly enough he wraps his arms around you, his face in his shoulder as he silently sobbed.

it was a little peculiar, most of the times, earlier in life, johnny would be the one to hold you, to comfort you, to be the strong side of your realtionship. but now you were holding him, comferting him, the strongest man you knew.

you pulled away, holding his shoulders "go take a shower ok?" you asked and he nodded, so you stood up and pulled him behind you to your bathroom. you gave him another shirt of his he left at your place so long ago, and left the room to get the tea you made with the biscuits to your bedroom. then, you sat outside the bathroom door, hugging your own knees as you listened to the water flow inside the bathroom.

when the water flow stopped, and there was again silence in the house, you gave him another minute before you knocked on the door, and heard the faintest "yes.." murmur from inside, you slowly opened the door and stepped inside the steamy room. he was wearing his boxers, and just now putting on his shirt. you made small hesitant steps closer to him until you stood behind him.

his back was littered with red scratches, some of them were only faint scratches, some fresh red, made only a few days ago. on his left bicep was a purple mark, probably from punching. your knees buckled under you as you imagined the blond girl do such a thing. he didnt have to tell you who did it, it was obvious.

you let him put his shirt on, and then took his hand and led him into your bedroom. you pushed him lightly on one side of the bed and circled the bed to get to the other side. you laid down and patted the empty place beside you, and slowly he lays down, and you face each other. you reach your hand up and trace the countors of his cheeks with the tips of your fingers, down to his neck, and around his neck you circled his back and wrapped both your arms around his back, pulling yourself closer to his body and your head pressed to his chest. you took a few deep breaths and kissed his chest a few times. "youre ok. youre safe now" you whispered, hugging him tighter.

he wraps his arms around your much smaller figure, laying his cheek on top of your head. "i need your help" he says, first sentance he let out the whole evening. "of course" you whispered back.

"and by the way, {Y/N}" he kissed the top of your head, brushing your {H/C} hair down, "I love you too"

***

~oneshot number dos, about johnny depp, based on my anger towards amber. what are we thinking?

vote, talk to me, and check whats in your cup!

♧the red demon♧