20-professor snape x reader

*mentions of depression, rape mantioned (not discribed), sexual assult, violance, cigarrettes, proffesor students realtions, suicide mantioned (not commited and neither should you)*

**

{Y/N} {L/N} was wounded. so obviously so, but you didnt let anyone help you or even speak with you. how do you help someone who doesnt want help? doesnt let anyone get close?

no jokes, no chitchat, no smiles. youd keep your distance, quite literally, not letting anyone close to you, and if anyone would touch you, youd flinch so hard as if someone banished you with a powerful spell.

severus remembers quite vividly what you were like when you returned from christmas vacation, and he accidently brushed aaginst you when you turned a corner, and you jumped so hard it seemed like his feather like touch burned you. he stood there in shock, watching you scramble back to your feet, halfway between morbid curiosity and the impulse to apologize. who hurt you? his mind automatically babbled, even though he knew better than to just ask.

so he didnt ask. he just watched as you stood up again, bowed your head, and scrammbled away from there. he watched as you left the corridor, and finally after shaking his head he leaves.

it bugged him for a few nights, the way you threw yourself away from his gentle brush was glued to his mind, but he couldnt bring himself to ask.

no raising your hands in class, no talking, no friends, nothing. youd sit in class silently, only spoke when spoken too before returning to your own world. your grades were avarage, and you didnt try to get them higher, just stay in the middle. you did everything you could to just be avarage. unnoticable.

eyebags under your {E/C} eyes that seemed half pained and half empty. your eyes were something snape liked. they were real. sometimes youd fall asleep in class. most teachers wouldnt wake up you, leaving you to yourself. you were a fine student, and something seemed off, so theyd let you sleep. usualy youd wake up quickly by yourself anyway.

snape remembers when you fell asleep in his class, and he grabbed onto a book and slammed it against your desk, you jumped up and fell from your chair so hard while the class laughed, but he still could hear the vocal whimper that left your throat.

the way you looked up at him from the floor, eyes rimming with tears, the scar you had across your face, your lips trembling softly. he felt it in his heart, such pain in his chest that made his shoulders tightened to his body.

his eyes widened when he heard your soft, gentle whisper of "im sorry professor...". you apologized from down on the floor after he gave you a heart attack. "everyone shut up" snape simply says as he watchs you slowly get back to your chair, leaning your head on your hands as you looked at the wooden table.

"what is it with {Y/N} {L/N}?" he asked dumbeldore that same night. "just an introverted student with some teenage drama, im certin" the white bearded man replied, shrugging. snape didnt buy it, but still didnt say anything.

he remembers the class you entered, reeking of cigarretes and alcohol. reeking. like you bathed in them. the person who sat beside you pointed it out to you, and all you did was shy down and apologize, looking away.

red eyes, red lips, pale sunken cheeks, shaking hands, messy handwriting, hoarse voice, messy hair.

the thing that shattered him most was when he accidently overheard some talking from your peers.

one of the girls was laughing at how weak you are, but someone stood up for you. "you cant say things like that... you have to be thoughtful with her" he said, and the students laughter died down.