37-slater x reader (archer)

*im giving slater a cool ass name ok, deal with it*

**

archer turns the corner in the corridor, already late, looking for the confrence room hes supposed to be in for his breefing, he promised mother hed be there, even if hes late.

as he turns the corner, he dawns whatever is left in his flask, and when he puts it down, he smiles.

theres a woman down the corridor. {H/C} hair and {E/C} eyes, a skirt and a shirt on her beautifully sculptured body, typing on her phone furiously.

"hello" archer smiles, sliding closer to the woman. she looks up from her phone and smiles at him. "hello" she replys gently.

"do you work here?" she asks him, and he chuckles, "well, this place kind of works for me" he says, brushing back his hair.

she looks him up and down, and he puffs out his chest a bit, smirking. seducing a woman in the CIA center, and he cant wait to wave it in cyrils face, or ever better, lana, or slater.

"are you looking for something?" he asks, putting his hand on his wall and leaning on it, flexing his arm muscles.

"well, i am looking for someone" she says, brushing her hair back from her shoulder, looking around the corridor a little uncomfortable.

"do you work here?" he asks, looking you up and down, and he cant wait to pull you into the bathroom.

"i do, but im new so its my first time here" you smile, clasping your hands before you and smiling up proudly.

"well, i guess we are working together now" he chuckles, putting his hand forward, "sterling archer, for your service" he smiles.

you put your hand in his for a shake, but he raises it and kisses your knuckles, an uncomfortable smile on your face.

"so you are sterling archer, huh" you laugh nervously. he smiles and chuckles again, proud.

"i guess you heard about me then?" he asks smugly, and you giggle. "i did, a little" you giggle, remembering what he told you about archer.

"all good things i hope" he smirks, leaning in a little closer to you, smelling your gentle perfume. "well, things for sure" you retort, looking away from him as your whole face hits up from the closeness of this random man.

"so, who are you looking for?" he asks, leaning back on the wall. "oh, im looking for King" you say, nodding and pressing your lips together.

"King?" he asks, "i dont know a King" he says, rubbing his chin while trying to remember anyone whos named King in the CIA.

"how come? he talks about you sometimes" you reply, furrowing your brows.

archer is confused. "well, i am the worlds best secret agent, but it is weird i dont know him, if he works here" archer says, rubbing his chin.

"well, he works here for a very long time, and in a high position, and he knows you personally" you say, talking with your hand.

"how come?" archer asks. "well, he told me about how you can be a little... annoying... sometimes" you giggle, a little shy now.

he chuckles as well, brushing his hair back, "well, hes probably jealous" he smirks, "his name is cool, i gotta say, but hes probably not that good looking if i cant remember him" he says.

"well, i think he looks great" you cross your arms, ready to take a stand. by now, archer realises he might need more than 2 words to get you.

"what do you say i take you to a bar, we can find out who King is there?" he suggests, leaning forward.

"a bar? its 9 am" you giggle, looking archer up and down, amused. "its 6 in italy" he replys. "no its not" you reply again.

"well, somewhere" he shrugs. "i guess you are right, but i need to be working. and also, if you are working here, shouldnt you be working as well?" you ask, furrowing your brows innocently.

"well, i kind of do whatever i want. thats what you get when you are the best secret agent" he says smugly.

"and doing it with a fresh new take on the word secret" you smirk back, giggling. he smirks, looking you up and down. you are interesting.

"well, i guess you could get it as well, if you are interested" he suggests, his face is so close to yours.

"Archer!" getting the voice, he looks up from your pretty face and over your head to see slater stomping over, a scowl on his face and his hand in a fist.

"King!" you turn around and smile widely, watching as he walks over. archers jaw falls.

"your real name is King?!" archer asks shocked, watching as slater, now also known as King, comes over to you and wraps his arm around your waist, pulling you closee to him.

"are you ok {Y/N}?" slater asks, looking down at you. you nod, smiling up at him and leaning up to kiss his cheek.

"i told you, dont call me by my name at work love" he whispers, kissing your temple gently, squeezing your waist. "sorry" you whisper, leaning your head on his shoulder.

"no!" archer calls, flaring his arms, "are you telling me, that your real name is King, and this is... yours?!" he calls, pointing at you.

"yes. and yes." slater-King answers, his brows furrowed.

"excuse me?" you ask sassily, looking up at both men, "im what?" you ask, raising an eyebrow.

"yes, my name is King. and yes, this is mine" he ignores you, holding you tighter to his body and staring at archer with a death glare.

"your name is King, and you want to be called Slater? why?" he asks. "although, i do get your superiority complex with that name..." archer realises, rubbing his chin.

"archer, this better be the last time i see you anywhere close to {Y/N}, you get it?" he asks, wagging his finger.

"so your name is... King. and this is... yours..." archer says slowly, looking between you and him slowly.

"go to the breefing room archer" slater instructs bored, pointing behind him. he takes a few more minutes, and then leaves.

King sighs, and turns to you, holding your waist in both his hands. "im sorry, i didnt know where you were" he whispers, leaning down and gently kissing your lips.

"its ok, i got to meet archer" you smile, King keeps kissing around your face gently. "yes, thats what im apologizing for" he smirks, causing you to laugh.

"ready for your first breefing?" he asks, you nod and smile widely, the both of you start to walk over to the confrence room.

"and i am sorry for telling him you are King" you whisper, rubbing the back of your neck.

"dont worry about it love," he smirks, standing infront of the closed door, "now everyone knows whos in charge" he winks and opens the door, leading you inside.

***

comment, vote and follow!!

yours, the red demon♧