69-snape x reader [drabble]

*this is a part 2 to an old snape x reader drabble i wrote. {Y/N} the fox animagus has graduated from hogwarts, and now comes back to  confess her feelings for the dark haired professor. if you missed it, its in chapter 47.
non-sexual nudity, careful.

A/N-ik we were waiting for a smut on chaptet 69 but im not feeling it so ill change it when i do write a smut*

**

another year starts at hogwarts, and snape hates it, just like he hates every year of it.

its the new first years, loud and messy, and they dont yet know where they are and how to navigate around the big castle and always get into trouble for being incompotent.

the older kids, who every year they stay there more, think that they own the place and can do whatever they want.

its the teachers with their happy attitudes and the new slytherins he needs to look after.

its voldemort and the death eaters he needs to meet and be around. he cant stand it and the position hes in.

even worse, this year is the year his favourite student, ever, has graduated. as happy as he is that you didnt drop out, even that little happiness he had when he got to read your essays and the little message you left at the end of 'be kind' 'please have mercy on my soul' or 'ignore the tears on this page'

he always did have mercy on you, one time marking a mistake but not deducting points, and one time even changing your answer with the correct one.

you were funny, muted down and so smart, when he got to talk to you, he would be so pleasently surprised by your inteligence and your gentleness that made your conversations so deep and meaningful.

last time he was ever alone with you was his favourite one, out of your other countless meetings.

the gentleness in your eyes gave you away when you were in your fox form, and he didnt need you to say anything to make this the best time he had with you.

you in your little fox form, lying on his body, your full tail swinging from time to time, sitting so peacfully by the black lake.

he stroked your head and ears, and every once in a while they would twitch, and your little laws were sitting so cutly on his thighs.

you were just so cute.

the quietness and calmness was everything he liked about it.

hes definatly missing you.

**

2 months into the new year, and after a long, hard day, he decides he'll go and try to do what he did last year.

he apparates out of the castle and to the shore of the black lake.

the cold air around him immediatly calms him down a little, and gentle breeze is pushing his hair a little. its dark and as he walks closer to a tree behind him, he cant hear his shoes tapping on the floor and the heels of his black shoes are almost sinking in the ground. the silence works wonders for him.

but when he gets to the tree, the one hes always sat under, he sees something strange on the ground.

a pair of black shoes and white socks in them are lying on the ground, a wand lying under them. he leans down and picks up a piece of cloth... its a pastel green little dress, and inside it theres a... bra and a pair of panties.

what happened here?

confused, he puts it all down and looks around him, wipping out his wand and lighting up the tip. theres nothing in the lake, its cold and unmoving, and it seems like theres noone around at all.