95-thranduil x reader

*in which you, a warrior in thranduils personal guard, come to ask for his forgivness, but the both of you that something is going on between you*

**

"and what news do you carry?" thranduil asks his royal guard.

he notes that only 3 of them are before him from this particular team, which means that 2 are missing.

he hopes you are ok.

"with deep regret and hurt, we must inform you that Calen has died in battle against orcs" the team leader announces.

"a pity. and what about {Y/N}?" thranduil asks immediatly, without thinking if its appropriate.

it doesnt matter, he is the king.

"she has been hurt, and is still on bed rest. would you like for her to come and see you?" the leader asks.

"tell her to come in when she gets better" thranduil says, and waves the 3 warriors away.

hes always worried for you.

you have fought everything you could on your way up the ranks until you got to be on the royal guard, the only woman in the royal guard.

he made you fight him as one of your tests.

ever since then, he felt some kind of attraction to you.

he worries for you when you are on missions, and misses you, and his heart hurts every time you are hurt in missions.

he invites you for honor dinner at least every month, wanting to reward you, and be closer to you.

he loves being close to you, hearing you, watching you, speaking with you. your company puts him at ease, and he wishs he could be closer to you.

and when you return from a mission hurt, he feels your hurt.

he waits for a day, two, three, until finally he is told that you will be coming today, at night, when you can come into the castle without being noticed too much.

for some reason, the both of you much prefered meeting at evenings and nights, under the stars and in the silence of the night between each other.

he waits in his garden for you in silence, watching the skies and drinking tea. hes wearing his beautiful white robes, and his hair is perfect on his head with his crown on top.

he looks perfect.

you absolutly need to tear your eyes away from his figure when you finally enter the garden.

he turns around when he hears you walking, and when he finally faces you, you still in your place.

he doesnt say anything, but you immediatly fall to your knees, your armor clincking as you fall down, your sward also hitting the floors.

"my king" you greet, head down infront of him.

"hello {Y/N}" he says, allowing hinself a soft smile as he watchs you in the moon and star light, bowing to him.

he motions you so gracefully to get up, and you do so, but your enticing eyes are still pointed at his boots.

"have you healed {Y/N}?" he asks.

"i-i have, my king. i was only with a cut on my thigh and an arrow through my palm. nothing an elf couldnt deal with" you explain yourself.

"they sound like serioud injuries. are you sure you are alright?" he asks.

"i am, my king. i wanted to come and... apologize" you finally say.

his eyes go wide.

what reason does an angel like you have to apologize?