36-sherlock x reader

*so um, in my canon sherlock universe, reader is a soldier that serves as a sniper... ermm... why? i cant even remember bitch ok, but i still like it, so youll have to deal with it*

**

Mrs hudson always had interesting people staying in her flat, two lesbians, some criminals, and of course, sherlock holmes and john watson.

it was always messy with those two, it was loud and it was scary at times, and of course sherlocks drug phazes, the guns and the violin in 2 am. oh, the violin.

even though sherlocks playing was delightful, sometimes the residents of the house liked a silent night, and with john it would escalate to yelling and fighting at 2 am.

mrs hudson loved the boys, but sometimes they were a handful.

if only she knew what would happen after johns marriage.

john got married to mary and it was all sweet and peaches, but then sherlock got a new roommate.

to her knowledge, mary and john connected you two on a dinner date that the both of them had to drag there by the collar, but actually ended up having a good time, ending it in a shooting range.

it took a few months until you moved in with sherlock, and a couple more months until you started finally dating.

everyone were ready for you to start dating and were already treating you as a couple even before you actually decided to get together. the both of you were so oblivious and so nonchelant until you finally understood you want to be together. it was entertaining.

you were an interesting character as well. mrs undson liked you a lot, but you too had your twists.

you played the piano. now, in addition to sherlocks violin sounds, occasionally, mostly when you were annoyed, youd play the piano, rather violently and drastically, not very gentle, but if she asked nicely, youd play something very gentle for her.

it doesnt happen often, but sometimes youd play the piano at night as well. the piano is a loud and dramatic organ, and whenever you started playing you had to press all the keys dramatically and wake everyone in london up, before you played a quick and violent piece, then returning to whatever you were doing earlier.

one more thing mrs hudson knew about you is your work. a soldier. a goddamn military sniper. since you werent in need at all times, youd go train a couple times a week, going on missions only on ocassion.

if you were on a mission, youd often be missing for a few days, and then return at night by kicking the door open and stomping into the building with your heavy and dirty boots, the heavy bag on your shoulder, your whole body dirty and tired.

mrs hudson would come to greet you, seeing how tired and spent you are, dropping your heavy kitbag on the floor and dropping on the stairs and start untying the tall and stiff boots, dirty with mud and dirt.

by now, sherlock would come downstairs and greet you as well. it was a very usual ritual, he comes down the stairs and pets your head as he does so, then comes infront of you and gets to his knees. he kisses your forehead and smacks your hands away from the boots and unties them himself, pulling them off of you.

it was always the same words as well. "are you hurt?" sherlock asks, looking up at your face for a quick second. "cant tell" you sigh, rubbing your tired eyes with your dusty hands.

mrs hudson would just stand there, leaning on the wall and watching the scene, the gentle, the silent, the loving, the unspoken, the caring.

sherlock holmes, the emotionless, great detective, is on his knees in the middle of the night, taking off the shoes to his tired and overworked girlfriend. you dont see that on a daily basis, and not everyone gets to see it.

after this, sherlock takes your kitbag and your hand, leaving your boots at the bottom of the stairs and takes you up to your shared flat.

mrs hudson cleaned your boots one time, but after you explained that you cant let her clean them out of respect for her, telling her that she doesnt need to do it, she doesnt do it anymore, she just leaves them there, and the next day youd usually clean them yourself.

you always take a quick shower and then flop into bed next to sherlock, passing out for long hours. only in the morning youd take a long soak in the bath and have a relaxing day.

on the other hand, the mornings with you two were also interesting.

if it was a morning you needed to leave, it was always yelling. it starts early in the morning, and youd already be late.

mrs hudson wakes up when she hears you running around the flat upstairs, throwing things around, and then the shower, indicating you are up. she would wake up and start making a simple breakfast while you showered.

then, yelling. "sherlock! wheres my bag!" "where are my boots?!" "im late!" "theyre downstairs!" "i dont know where the bag is!" "wheres my uniform?" "bedroom!" "did you take my gun again? sherlock!"

things would fall, and if in the morning sherlock was going somewhere it would become even worse, the both of you running around and trying to get ready.

mrs hudson comes upstairs and gives you a cup of tea, just how you like it. you drink it quickly and finish tying your boots, grab a biscuate and thank her.

then, sherlock would come to the door, holding your bag, while you put on a coat.

walking over to sherlock, you grab the bag and sling it around your shoulder, and give sherlock a quick kiss.

words were always the same as well in those mornings.

"call me when you get there. i love you" sherlock says. "i love you too" youd reply, and kiss his lips softly before jumping downstairs quickly to the waiting car, already late.

mrs hudson loved having you.

***

comment, vote and follow!!

yours, the red demon♧