71-{Y/N} getting comforted in gravity falls

*{Y/N} stays in the shack and sudennly she starts acting differently. after sometime, they tell stan and ford what happened.
tw-rape, abuse, sad. sensitive content, be advised*

**

"hey, have ya seen {Y/N}?" stan asks ford as he enters the kitchen. "no. she didnt come home last night?" ford asks, going to make himself a cup of coffee.

"i checked her room, wasnt there" stan says lowly, drinking from his cup, infront of him on the table open a copy of 'golden chains' magazine.

"are we talking about {Y/N}?" mabel asks, her and her brother stepping into the kitchen, still in their pajamas.

"i think she left with wendy yesterday. wendy and her friends" she says, sitting at the table and pouring herself a bowl with milk, passing it over to dipper.

"oh, alright then" stan shrugs his shoulders and looks down at his magazine.

after a few minutes, they hear the door of the shack opening, and soon they hear slow steps coming towards the kitchen.

"well heres out party-" stan sudennly stops talking when he sees you. your hair is messed up and your clothes are dirty as well. you have a red mark on your cheek and on your arm, and your eyes are red.

"whoa" dipper lets out, looking at you. "are you alright {Y/N}?" ford asks, his brows furrowed and his nosetrails are flaring. you dont reply, but look down and rub your arm with your other.

"where were you last night? what did you do?" stan asks, getting up and taking a step towards you. surprisingly, you take a step back and lean on the door.

"i-i was... i was drinking and doing drugs" you quickly say, and turn to the stairs, "please dont disturb" you mummble, and start to walk upstairs.

they listen silently until the door upstairs of your room slams close, and the sound of your lock.

"what was that all about?" maybel asks, staring at her brother who seems just as lost as her.

"i dont know..." ford mummbles, rubbing his chin and looking over to his brother.

**

stan looks to the left and the right, and walks over to wendy at the cashiers desk, mabel and dipper are sitting beside her.

"hey redhead" he says, leaning on his cane and looking at her. "hey mr. pines" she smiles.

"were you with {Y/N} last night?" he asks, squinting his eyes at the girl.

"oh, yeah! we went to the cemetery and made thompson lick a dirty sponge" she says, laughing. "no drugs or drinking?" he asks. "not really, no" she shrugs her shoulder, telling the truth.

"and anything weird happened?" he asks. "no... at 12 we all went home... {Y/N} drove with me to my house and then i guess she took her bike back to the shack" she shrugs her shoulders.

"why, did something happen?" she sudennly asks a little scared. "i dont know, but she only returned this morning and shes acting weird" he says.

"ill talk to her then" wendy says.

later that day, wendy came upstairs to your room, but your door was locked, and when she finally opened the door by kicking it repeatedly, she saw you lying silently on the bed, only telling her that 'youre tired'.

**

on the second day, you didnt leave your room beside two times to go to the toilet, and grab a water bottle into your room. not a word said.