109-snape x reader

"what are you doing here {Y/N}?"

he takes a step out of the room to the balconey, opening the creeky door with him.

the wind of the night is blowing your hair over, and he can see the delicate skin of your shoulder under the moon light as you jump slightly.

"you scared me" you let out, not turning around and taking another puff from your cigarette.

"well, naturally. i am teriffying" he says in his low voice, and his lip curls up gently.

its been long months since hes seen you, and not a day hes not thought of you.

since that day you left with harry, ron and hermione.

since then, hes not seen or heard from you.

but here you are, in the flesh, leaning on the edge of his balcony and looking around the scottish highlands.

he takes you in as you turn around slowly, your hands leaning back on the heavy stone fence.

your dress is thin and it reachs below your knees, leaving a bit of skin exposed before your boots.

your {H/C} hair is blowen gently to the side, and finally, he looks at your eyes.

you have a soft gentle smile on your face. its exhausted and weak, but its a faint smile.

your cheeks are lightly flushed from the chilly air outside, and your lips are freshly coated with a lipbalm, slightly shining in the light of the moon.

"i have never been terrifyed of you" your voice is gentle and low as you speak, and they warm up severuss heart.

he closes his eyes in short bliss and takes a deep breath as he takes a step closer to you, his hand finally leaving the door.

he stands before you and watchs you, as your lips curl into a gentle smile and your eyes brighten the tiniest bit.

his robes are protecting him from the cold, but he can feel it in his face, in his hands. the cold air. and his excitment.

he takes a deep breath and sighs out heavily, relaxing his whole body as he does so.

"i came to see you" you finally answer his first question.

your fingers curl around the edge of the fence.

"me?" he asks in a sarcastic low tone with his sly smirk, "what a surprise" he adds, smirking and looking at you through the edge of his eyes.

the chuckle that leaves your throat warms up his heart and makes the hairs on the back of his neck stand.

you blush and look up at him through your eyebrows, your cheeks red.

"how did you get into the castle {Y/N}?" he asks, and the way he says your name is just different.

always, the way he says your name makes your skin flutter and your cheeks redden even more.

his voice sounds so intimate when he utters your name so delicatly and gently.

"there are secrets that you dont know severus" you say with a smirk, winking at him.

he watchs you as you giggle with a soft smile on his lips, with each breath he relaxes more and feels his tension leave him.

he takes a few more steps closer until he is standing right above you, so close, that he can smell your perfume.

he raises his hand slowly, and soon his fingertips reach your cold cheek.

warmth spreads from his fingers to your cheek, and an immediate smile takes over your face as his fingertips glide down your cheek softly, your head turning towards his hand.

he raises his other hand and places his palms on your cheeks, cupping your face and slightly turning your face upwards towards him.

a soft gentle smile paints on your face as your eyes beam up at him.

your hand comes up to cup his, and your eyes fill up with tears.

he smiles gently and looks between your sparkling eyes, swallowing deeply his own tears.

your eyes blink up at him, trying to swat away the tears.

"i've missed you" you whisper up to him, smiling gently.

he chuckles and leans down, placing his warm lips on your forehead and giving you a small kiss.

"i missed you too {Y/N}" his lips mummbled on your forehead, before he pulls away and turns your face up towards him more, looking deep between your eyes.

your hands are clutching at his robes, and his hands are holding your face, his palms getting wet with the tears that have started falling from your eyes.

"dont cry my beauty" his deep voice comforts you, his thumbs wiping at your tears.

"we are together now" he adds.

he leans down, and gently, he places his lips on yours, giving you a soft little kiss, pulling away and placing his forehead on yours.

you sniffle and chuckle, "tears of joy severus" you correct him, and lean in for another kiss on his soft warm lips, that you have waited for for months.

his body warms up immediatly with the touch of your lips, and he moves closer to you, one of his arms going around your back and pulling you into him, his other hand holding your nape as he pulls you closer into his kiss.

he kisses you again, and again, softly and gently, making sure that you truly are there with him.

his hands roam around your back and your face, he chuckles every time he opens his eyes again and its truly you, here before him.

its not the picture he has in his wallet, or the one by his bed, its truly you, right here, flesh and blood.

"youve come back" he chuckles lowly with disbelif, shaking his head.

your arms come up and around his shoulders, closing behind his neck.

"ive come for you severus" you whisper, your lips touching his as you speak.

"for me" he repeats after you lowly, smiling as he does.

his hands snake around your waist and hug you close to him as he kisses you again.

a moment of simple bliss.

a night just like all nights.

but its different.

you have returned with his heart.

he pulls away from you and smiles down at you, kissing your lips one more time.

the moon glistens in your eyes and your smile is unfading, holding up your blushing cheeks.

"come inside" he says, pulling away and taking your hand.

he opens the creeky balcony door and lets you in through it, and closes it behind him.

the moon shining through the glass is the only witness to the night, and your return to your lover.

***

comment, vote and follow!!

yours, the red demon♧