63-benedict cumberbatch x reader

*reader basically is instead of tom holland in the videos were benedict is babysitting him in the interviews.
a little disclamer, i didnt watch much of the marvel movies, and i lowkey have no idea whats happening there, so itll be less about that... im just using the tom holland interviews for refrence. reader is young like a... 25? .. well, whatever-*

**

it was starting to get annoying, if {Y/N} was to be honest. the term babysitting was definatly the worst part.

she didnt mind being interviewd with benedict, he was nice and funny, but the censoring... the joking... the making fun of her...

yes, shes young, but it doesnt mean she cant keep a secret, right? and yes, maybe she did almost tell one tiny secret about her part, but is it worth all of this?

they didnt even let her read the whole script, or see the rest of the acting, just because they were worried shes tell everything and ruin it. how is she supposed to say anything in interviwes now?

"we've heard that you, {Y/N}, are kind of bad at keeping secrets?" the interviwer inquiers, a smirk on his face. "yeah, thats why ben is here" you laugh, jerking your head towards him. at the beggining it was funny.

"yes, im here to filter everything she says" he laughs, putting his arm around her and shaking her with a smile, "just make sure she doesnt say anything" he smiles.

"so, they give you the script to read as late as possible, is that right?" he asks, watching you. "no, they dont give anyone the script-" "i did read the script" benedict says, smirking at you and at the interviwers.

your jaw falls slack, "did you?!" you ask, smiling, out of shock mostly, "yes, they just dont give you the script" he says, the intervwers and laughing so hard as benedict speaks.

with a mouth open wide with shock, you bang the microphone on the sofa and get up to leave, but ben grabs your wrist and pulls you back until you flop just beside him.

"well, im old school, they let me read it-" "what is it about?" you ask sarcastically, "youll find out" he winks at you, and returns to answering questions.

for the rest of the interview you sat there, smiling for the camera, because your insides were feeling uneasy.

it was no help that it was such a big film, because everyone knew about it, and there were soo many public events asking about it. and you, everytime were with benedict.

"in the infinity war, are you a freelancer, or are you back with the avangers..." a different interviwer asks, evidently curiousity written on his face.

"well, thats a great question and-" "and ill answer it" benedict smiles, slapping his hand on your knee softly to shut you up. well, it was funny, but still was a little uncomfortable.

"{Y/N} is a very, very talented actress, and its incredible to work with her, and her being so young but it really adds a lot-" he was instructed to take any question directed at you to change it into an answer about how is it to work with you.

as much as it was nice hearing his compliments, you would still like to talk a little about the film...

benedict was obviously trying to be very considerte about it, and as gentle as he could to not butcher every word you said, but it was still uncomfortable.

he was considerte enough to take you out after every interview, and yes, it was hell funny. they both of you were famous, so going out was always a challenge, but it was funny to see how each of you would hide from paparazi, by hiding his face with napkins, or by you throwing all your hair over your face.

Random oneshots :)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara