99-remus x reader

*in which remus lupin, your dada teacher, notices that you, one of harrys best friends, are one weird nut.*

the daddy issues be popping this chapter. like literally, literally.

mostly remus x reader (platonic types) but also some order of the pheonix x reader.

**

she was a rather quiet one. she hung out with harry, ron and hermione all the time, and she would talk to them, but if somehoe they got into a conversation with someone sge didnt know, she went as silent as she could.

it took her a long time to get to know people. or to trust people. it was wild, but it took her very long to feel comfortable enough to talk around people.

her first friend at hogwarts was harry. she didnt really know how they became friends, and neither did he, but they didnt care.

she was quiet but very, very smart. and very mature. she knew that she didnt have to say much, she knew that she could keep to herself and it would be alright.

she liked harry because he, like her, knew whats its like to be... a bit neglected. with each other, you werent naglected.

keeping up your friendship wasnt difficult, so you really never were neglected. even if you spent the whole day apart, it didnt make it weird between you at all.

when you were younger, at the age of 11 and 12, it was easier to make friends, so becoming the group of harry, ron, hermione and you was very easy.

after that, it seemed like you forgot how to be social much.

it was amazing really, to see you laughing, drinking, making jokes and yelling around with your friends, but the second anyone outside of your group came into the room, you became empty, silent, reserved.

and your sarcastic jokes... some would say they were a put off. well, almost everyone, besides harry ron and hermione, found them off putting. once in a while one of those sarcastic and mean comments left your lips, and while it made harry laugh, the person who it was intented to might have gotten hurt.

it scrunched your heart.

as you grew older, you seemed a bit more... depressed? but even when harry, hermione or ron tried bringing that up, they didnt have any evidence. you were always kind of closed off with anyone besides them.

on your third year at hogwarts, remus lupin came to teach DADA classes.

he was a very nice man, a very attentive teacher and a very careful man.

his classes were always fun, he knew when to be silly and when to be a teacher, he knew how to handle most things.

he wasnt sure how to handle you.

he liked the idea of knowing his students well and being close with them but... you seemed so distant, so uninnterested, so cold towards him.

he was very confused as to why you hated him.

when he inquired his thoughts with harry, harry assured him that you dont hate him.

"she doesnt. we were talking about you just a few days ago, you are one of her favourite professors" harry tells the taller man, walking beside him on the bridge.

"why doesnt she engage at all then?" remus asks, curious.

"shes just like that you know... she likes keeping to herself and... just being quiet" harry shrugs his shoulders.

it takes maybe 2 more months before you warm up to remus. after seeing the professor with your best friend, and even engaging in some small talk, you finally started smiling at him more, smiling in the corridor when passing him and also asking for his well being from time to time.