39-kiyoshi teppei x reader

"what the hell was that noise?"

kiyoshi didnt even fully wake up yet, and someone is already asking him questions.

"good morning hyuga" he smiles, then yawns, walking fully into the dining room where the whole team was already eating their breakfast.

"good morning kiyoshi" as usual, hes a little startled by the sudden sound of kurokos voice, who he only now sees is sitting in the chair he was about to pull out and sit at.

"will you answer me?" hyuga asks, glaring at kiyoshi as he sat down slowly at the chair at the head of the table, his eyes still lided and he has a gentle smile across his face, his hair is still wet from the shower.

"what was your question again?" he asks, taking to his plate food from the table.

"yes, i have to say, those noises were very loud, nonayado" midorima says, his voice still gruff from sleep. both teams are still annoyed that they booked the same camp.

"dont you mean... lewd?" asks takao, sticking his elbow repeatedly in midorimas ribs, laughing.

kiyoshi laughs as well, biting into a carrot as he watchs aida coming over and pouring a cup of green tea into his cup. he thanks her and she walks back to her chair, smiling and happy.

"coach, you know what that was, dont you?" kagonei asks, leaning on his elbow and wiggling his eyebrows.

"i have no idea" she says with a smirk, and its visible from a mile away that she knows.

"kiyoshi, you were so loud last night, what the hell was that?" kagami asks, a little more straight forward this time.

"guys, i dont think its-" "who were you with?!" izuki asks loudly, almost throwing his fork backwards as he flings his hands up.

the table is silent for a moment after this question, a little surprised and a little uncomfortable, but soon enough both teams start to laugh loudly, kiyshi joining in in hopes of everyone forgetting what they were laughing about.

but after a few long moments of laughter, it dies down. "kiyoshi, please dont tell me you were alone last night" kagami smirks, chewing on his food.

"i-i wasnt" kiyoshi laughs nervously, "were we really that loud?" he asks his face reddening and he scratchs the back of his neck.

"i felt it in the floor" "i felt it through the wall" hyuga smirks, as his room is right next to kiyoshis.

"guys, please" kiyoshi chuckles uncomfortably, "let me have my breakfast first" he says lowly, drinking from his cup of tea.

"no, now please" hyuga says, pushing his glasses higher on his face, "i would like to know if its someone in this table, at least" he says, looking around the table. the only woman in the table is aida.

"are you saying-" "maybe hes gay!" izuki suggests, and another round of laughs goes through the room.

"no hyuga, the person is not around this table. and im sorry to dissapoint izuki, but im not gay" kiyoshi says, rubbing his eyes with a smirk as the table laughs again.

"so you braught someone from outside to spend the night with you?" kagami asks, raising his eyebrows, "wow, i would have never though of you as someone who can do that" he chuckles.

"for your information," kiyoshi says, raising his own eyebrows, "the person is someone ive known for years" he says in a matter of fact tone.

"wait, so you are telling me you have a girlfriend?" takao asks, his eyes growing wide with surprise.

kiyoshi smiles and nods gently, drinking from his cup again as everyone starts to bicker and yell at each other.

"how come we've never met her?!" "well, i guess it just never came around to it" he shrugs his shoulders.

"well, we should definatly meet her! whats she like?" kagonei asks, leaning on the table with excitment.

"well" kiyoshi smiles, adjusting himself in the chair, "shes beautiful and smart, and she has the brightest smile. shes always happy to help and shes so passionate about things she loves, and will give those things everything in her heart. she also really likes chess" he smiles, and returns to his breakfast for a moment before he keeps going.

"shes truthful and cute and when she laughs..." he trails off, staring off into the cieling, "shes warm and kind and loves dogs, and sometimes shed braid my hair while im sleeping" he smiles.

"well that explains that" kagami laughs.

"she sounds great kiyoshi!" kagonei smiles widely, showing him thumbs up, "we should definatly meet her soon" izuki adds.

"well, i believe i already hear her coming" he smiles, and as everyone silences down, they hear banging of pots and stomping down the stairs.

and then, into the room comes a short {H/C} haired girl with a wide smile, banging pots together and jumping, an orange jersey is hanging around her body with the name 'shutoku high' printed on it.

"goooodd morning shutoku high!! we will be starting our training in 30 minutes!" {Y/N}, the coach of shutoku high yells with a smile, throwing the pots down on the floor.

silence.

"good morning my sunflower" kiyoshi turns around to greet you, offering his hand in your direction.

silence.

you skip over to kiyoshi and lean down to kiss his lips quickly, "good morning love" you mutter on his lips.

silence.

eyes on kiyoshi teppei, the founder of seirin high basketball team, and {Y/N} {L/N}, the legendery coach of shutoku high, are kissing.

***

comment, vote and follow!!

yours, the red demon♧