23-professor lupin x reader

*professor student relationship (i dont know, its much easier to write them at the age i know them as), a little bit of gore.*

**

you sat in your common room, looking out the window at the nights sky, in the backround your friends were talking about something you couldnt register.

you stared out the window with your brows furrowed, trying to remember something. there was something today, wasnt there? as you looked up at the nights sky, you tried remembering if and what it was, the thing that bugged your brain.

"did you do your homework {Y/N}?" your friend asked behind you. you didnt hear it, was just staring out the big window. "{Y/N}!" they called, grabbing the book up from your hand and slapping it against your head.

"ow! what?" you ask, turning around with a frown, "i asked if you did your homework?" they asked, "when do i ever do my homework? no" you groaned, turning back to the window.

"is there something thats happening today?" you ask, they look up at you from the floor, confused, "except for the homework?" "yeah" you ask, rubbing your thumb on your middle finger.

"nothing i can think of..." they said, shrugging their shoulders. "i think i forgot something..." you sighed, shaking your head and looking down at them, leaning back in the armchair, "homework?" they ask, "nah, not that" you laughed.

"what homework is it anyway?" you ask, leaning forward, "DADA, lupin" they said as they scribbled down on their parchment. it clicked. your shoulders tensed as you remembered whats today. "oh shit" you say, standing up abrutply.

"care about lupin?" they smirked as they looked up at you, but you werent laughing. "oh shit..." you sighed, running up to your bedroom and grabbing your boots, pulling them on as you ran down the stairs, stummbling down.

"where are you going? whats going on?" they ask as they watch you tie your shoe laces hastily. "i gotta run!" you call, "where? what about the homework?" they call, "good idea!" you call, and slam the door of the common room, running out the common room, leaving your friend confused on the floor.

you and remus were in a relationshiop-even before he came to teach at hogwarts. you met him one night at hogsmeade at a pub, and really hit it off, quickly becoming friends, and even quicker you rolled into a relationship.

when at the start of this year he came up in class, it relvealed a problem. you remember when you saw him at the teachers table at the great hall, and your heartbeat stopped. it was quite... a thing...

but you made it work, and it wasnt such a problem in the end. you just promised youll keep your mouths shut until you graduated, and then you can be together publicly, and it wasnt that hard. meeting together in the middle of the night, secret looks and brushes.

you knew about his condition, and you didnt care about it really, he still was an amazing man. he wouldnt let you be around him on those nights, only allowing you to wait for him in his room.

what he didnt know is that every night he transformed, you ran after him and followed him silently, making sure he doesnt get hurt, or hurts anyone. you made sure any woodland creatures didnt get close to him, and always made sure he was safe, as much as possible.

how you forgot tonight, you had no idea.

you got out of the castle, which you think would be hard, but you actually proved it wrong many times, and ran down to the grounds, around the whomping willow.

looking around, panting, you tried listening, looking for remus and where he might be right now, in hopes he still hasnt hurt himself.

bam! there he goes. immediatly you run into the forbidden forest and towards the sound of gurgling and growls, quite obviously owned by your boyfriend, remus lupin.