26-HP characters x reader

*you meet death, and it shows you what happens after you die in hogwarts.*

**

when you open your eyes again, you see the blue sky. its clear and the blue is beautiful, and the sun is beaming perfectly, warming you up.

you push yourself up to sit, and look to the sides. a field, green grass, verious flowers and plants around, as far as the eye can see. no matter how far youre trying to look, the horizon is just that same field.

you brush your hair back from your face. stand up. looking around. where am i? where is this? howd i get here?

you take a step forward, looking down to find your feet bare as they walk in the grass. you start walking. where? what am i looking for?

standing up, theres still nothing around, only the field, the green, the flowers, the gentle warm breeze, bending down the flowers and the grass gently, your hair flying a little behind you, and a dark shape. a box?

you start walking towards the box, a dark wooden colour to it. it stands still and alone in the field, nothing around it. its far, you note, seeing how much you need to walk over to it.

but when you finally reach it, you see that its not a box, its a door. its a dark wooden door, in the middle of nothing, leadind to nothing.

you circle around it, no invisible walls, no bells, nothing. just a door. you examin the door, up and down, not yet touching it. after years in the wizarding world, you learned not to touch everything you see.

"are you ready {Y/N}?" you pull back, and look beside the door, a dark shadowy figure stands there, deep voiced.

"where am i?" you ask the figure, staring at it. is it human? you cant make out its face, it looks like its wearing a black cloak, covering himself up totally.

"in between" the figure answers. you stay silent for a moment, looking around the 'in between'. its still nothing.

"how did i get here?" you ask it. "you were killed. in the battle" he explains, and your voice dissapears from your throat. you stand there silent, eyebrows raised as you process.

"by who?" you ask curiously. "bellatrix lestrange" he says carefully, the place its face is supposed to be is staring at you. its tall, very tall, and its whole aura is so calm. even though it just told you you died, it was so calm.

"and did she die?" you ask it. "no" it answers deeply, and you sigh. "will she soon?" you ask with new hope. "she will" it replies and you smile.

"will she be killed as well? by someone i know?" you ask. "just so. she will be killed by molly weasley" it says, and you smile gently, giggling.

you stand there silently a little longer, looking, and at the door. "and what now?" you ask it. "now you go" "where?" you ask again. "to the place your soul will rest" it answers.

"but what else? can you tell me what happens back there?" you ask, and the figure sits down, and under it conjurned a chair, a table infront of him, and another chair on the other side.

"come sit {Y/N}" it says, and without hesitation, you sit infront of him. youre already dead, what do you care?

it puts its hand on the table and circles it with its fingers, and a hole burns in the wooden table, and you can see hogwarts in it, like a dream.

"tom riddle has killed severus snape" it says. "but werent they together?" you ask it, staring down as the snake attacks severus. "he acted it. being a double agent" he explains as you see one of his memories, how he talked with dumbeldore, how he cried when harrys mother died, how he decieved voldemort.

"harry potter is going to kill tom riddle" it says, showing you how voldemort dies and harry is staring at him die.

you watch as he shows you the aftermass, the great hall with the people in it, bodies on the floor, and the alive folk.

then, you see your own body, and beside it some of your friends, hermione granger between them, crying, ron weasley consoling her while he cried as well.

"who else dies?" you ask the figure, watching the hole in the table, showing you hogwarts.

"fredrick weasley died, as well as remus lupin, nymphadora tonks, lavander brown, colin creevey... 50 others will die as well" it sats as you see different bodies flash, different fights flashing before you, hexes and spells are throwen around.

"and what will happen after the battle?" you ask, looking up at the figure once again. "minerva mcgongall will become the headmistress of hogwarts, and the world will continue" it says, you look down to see your friends and some of their life moments.

you stay sitted there for a while, just watching, sitting silently, the warm breeze washing over you, your hands leaning on the table.

as you watched, you thought about how you wont get to get married, have kids, buy a house, work... but you werent that sad. you had a good life, and regretting was never good.

"what do i do now?" you ask. it stands up from the chair, "you come with me" death says, offering its hand. "i promise youll be alright" he says, opening his long fingers, waiting for you to take it.

"i dont like when young people die. the only thing i can do is lead you to your next place as best as i can" death says. you finally take its hand and stand up, the table and chair dissapear behind you.

you walk over to the door and stand infront of it, death beside you. "youll meet those who died on the other side" death says, "itll be alright" it repeats.

taking a deep breath, you step forward and through the door, agreeing with death.

***

whatever.

comment, vote and follow!!

yours, the red demon♧