59-voldemort x mute!reader

*gore, violence, torture, weird love thing, mute!reader, sensitive content, be advised!
Encantadiafan12 this is for you, with love ♡*

**

{Y/N} wasnt a born mute. she was mute by choice. not a single person knew. well, except for one. but she didnt know he knew.

voldemort found out about you by accident. he saw you through harrys eyes lots, but disregarded you a lot, until one time he saw you through the corner on harrys eyes.

you were sitting at the slytherin table, leaning your cheek on your fist, and infront of you slithered a snake, and with one finger, you ran it on the back of the snakes back.

you were speaking with the snake, he could tell by the calmness, the reactions of the snake, and the ocassional twitch of a smile from you.

the same day, voldemort spoke to draco at the table, asking about you. shaking with pure fear, draco answered.

"her name is {Y/N}, but she cant speak. she gets good grades and shes usually alone with her snake, or some other animals" he breathed out before cowering again in his chair.

the dark lord smirks and leans back in delight, looking between his subjects, his pawns.

"have you noticed anything... about the girl... severus?" he asks, glancing at severus.

"i... did not, my lord" he answers reluctently. in reality, he just hopes the dark lord would let go and not go after you. he did not want to get you into this mess.

"shes a phsycic" the man smiles wickedly, "she speaks with her animals through her mind" he explains.

the table is silent, and rather impressed that theres a power like that.

slowly, there was no wonder that voldemort was interested in you. in power he hadnt seen before, and did not possess.

power is attractive. if only they knew what the dark lord thought.

the next day at school, draco did as he was told by the dark lord. looking at you.

the dark lord didnt really need anyone to tell him about you, he could do it himself. through harry, or through some magic, but he only could use it if he knew the exact place you were at, such as your dorm, or the slytherin common area, or only if you were in harrys sight.

draco was the other eyes. he noticed things about you slowly. you were... spooky. you were silent, and if someone came to talk to you while you were in class, youd lift your eyes first and you looked at the person through your eyebrows, so creepily, before you finally lifted your whole head to look at them.

your snake was almost always at your person, even in classes. it usualy coiled around your arm or around the arm of your bag.

hed catch you staring at animals sometimes, and usualy, theyd come over to you. now, he knew much better why you were always around animals. you spoke with them.

at dinner time, draco followed you after you got your food, and walked outside to eat it.

he cornered you and lifted up his nose. "whats your deal?" he asks. obviously, you didnt reply. you just looked up at him through your eyebrows, and your face didnt even move.

he knocks down your plate and grabs ahold of your collar, and pulls you up. even though you are the same age as him, you are still shorter.

your face still hasnt moved, and your eyes are just as cold and scary.