30-hannibal x reader

*its hannibal ok, the king manipulator. im so into mads its concerning*

**

you stomp out of the apartment, dragging your bag behind you as you stand out on the curb in the rain, tapping your foot on the ground as you waited for the phone to be picked up, your hand wrapped securly around your waist as you waited.

finally, the beeping stops. "hello?" he doesnt need to say much for his voice to make your heart flatter and your brain go fuzzy. "hey..." words? questions? what are those? why am i not talking?!

"is there anything you need {Y/N}?" he asks, and you sigh deeply, putting your hand over your forehead in hopes of keeping some of the rain out of your lashes.

"i-um.... well..." "whats that noise? are you alright?" he asks, cutting you off from trying to explain your position. you turn around and look up the building-the apartment you lived in for the last few months with your cheating bastard of an ex-boyfriend.

"he's umm..." you were about to say it, but it was caught in your throat. its too hard to say it, its different from seeing him with someone in the bed you slept in. just almost saying it brought new and fresh tears to your eyes and a lump in your throat, tightning your airways.

your breath shakes and you draw a sharp breath in, clearing your throat in hopes of finding words this time. "hes been--" voice breaking, words arent coming out.

"where are you sweetheart?" fuck this, i miss hannibal. i love him and i miss him and i kept myself in that misrable relationship like a stupid girl.

you knew about him cheating. it was quite obvious, but you didnt have the back bone to confront him about it, so you didnt. neither of you loved each other anymore, but you prefered staying static instead of making changes, confronting problems, talking.

hannibal wasnt like that. he was good, and he loved you. he warned you about him but you didnt listen, and now youre a sad puppy in the rain with its tail between its legs, looking for shelter.

hannibal and his big heart would melt when he sees a sad puppy. he would take you in and comfort you, no matter the fact that 'he told you' that youre being stupid.

"b-bus station" you stutter out, crying. "im coming" he informs, you could hear him moving from the chair he was sitting on. "d-dont you want m-me to-to take the bus?" you whisper, shivering, finally feeling how cold it actually is. "absolutly not. give me 10 minutes princess" he says, saying his goodbye, and finally hanging up the phone.

you sigh and bury your phone in your pocket, standing at the bus station under the rain and hugging your bag to your body. its cold. your clothes are sticking to your body and your hair to your forehead, and the cold wind on the wet was not doing you any favoures.

youd think someone who was cheated on would be really upset, and as much as you were, you already knew. this had to happen so youd have your ticket out of that dying relationship.

as you sat on the curb, shaking from the cold and reflecting about the situation, you realized how stupid you were. hannibal told you that this guy will be truble, hes not your kind of man, the kind of man you need, but you didnt do anything, too weak and too dead inside to actually make a change in your life.

finally, after 10 minutes, (probably, you didnt notice the time) hannibals bently stops just infront of you. you stand up and pull your bag up, but you hear a cars door being opened. hannibal is rushing around the car to you, wraps a towel around your shoulders and grabs the bag from your hand. he sets a gentle hand on your lower back, gently guiding you to the passanger seat.