5/8/22 Beatlejuice

I was supposed to be Lydia from Broadway's Beatlejuice, although I didn't act like her. I was still myself as I conversed with my (Lydia's) parents in the kitchen. We weren't talking about anything important, just having a casual conversation until I heard a noise in the basement. My dad went to investigate as my mom and I waited in the kitchen, unnerved. He went quiet, so my mom went next. Suddenly I was scared and alone as I heard footsteps coming up the stairs.
"Mom?" I said nervously before Beatlejuice rounded the corner. It was just Alex Brightman dressed in a black dress shirt and pants, but he was still doing the voice. I shook violently in the corner unsure what to do as he came up to me. He saw how afraid I was and took my arm. Suddenly we appeared in some kind of white lounge. It was supposed to be a relaxing place, but there were only white couches and a large tv surrounded by nothing but white.
Beatlejuice handed me a game controller and we sat down to play Mario Kart. The last thing I can say about this dream is that I beat Beatlejuice at Mario Kart!

 The last thing I can say about this dream is that I beat Beatlejuice at Mario Kart!

(A doodle I did of him this morning)