12/6/18 Itchy Sea Turtle | Tidal Twins

I was in my backyard (Meadia), in the smaller section in front of the shed. There were a few people there, 2 of which came from an environmental conservancy group: one adult male and the other a young boy, both Caucasian. They had brought with them a young Green Sea Turtle (who was small and brown). The turtle had been placed inside a very small wooden shack, suspended in the air by clips that latched to its shell.
It has recently been through surgery on its underside where the whole bottom half of its shell was covered with large clear tape. I crouched down in front of it and saw that the "scar" from its surgery looked healed enough that the tape could be removed, so I began peeling it off.
I had almost gotten it off completely until the turtle suddenly had a crazy itch on its side. It began writhing and struggling, trying to reach the spot with its terrapin-like claws. It suddenly broke free and crawled across the grass and onto the boy who was behind me. The turtle knocked him to the ground and clawed at his face just before the other guy came over and picked it up. After checking to see if the boy was okay, I looked down at my legs which had somehow been all scratched up as well. They looked like jellyfish sting markings.
Later, the guy had re-taped the turtle and replaced it in its "exhibit." I felt bad for it, that it had to go through all that, and I felt for the boy it had attacked. I felt that I was to blame, even though no one reprimanded me.

Later, I dreamt that I was one of my 2 My Little Pony ocs, the Tidal Twins. I was the shyer but sporty one, Marina Seaheart. We were young and about to surf for the first time, unaware that we'd be getting our cutie marks (at this point I feel like my dreams are writing my stories for me!). Our parents had gotten each of us our own surfboards, each designed specifically for us.
Every time, however, that we'd try to surf, something went wrong. A board would break, get wiped away, there was some radioactive spot for some reason that my board crossed into, etc. I was getting so frustrated that I couldn't surf just one wave that I, in tears, nearly gave up. But then my sister, Whirlpool Hibiscus, gave me her board knowing how much I wanted to surf. I was just about to hop onto a rising wave when I woke up! So much for getting my cutie mark!

 I was just about to hop onto a rising wave when I woke up! So much for getting my cutie mark!