7/3/18 The Evil Company

I began in the MLP world, where some sort of apocalypse was happening. There were violent winds that tore away at buildings as things were flying past. I met up with Princess Twilight and Discord who were trying to get somewhere in particular. They were hoping to meet up with the others, but all we found was Fluttershy who came flying towards us. She was struggling to gain control, but luckily Discord stood up and caught her (although it was more like her slamming into him, but he caught her nonetheless).
We somehow wound up at the steps of a large business building, hoping to uncover it's hidden secrets. It was sunny and clear now, but definitely not Equestria anymore. There was something going on inside the company, something evil, and we were going to get to the bottom of it. The last thing I remember before I got separated, we were browsing a toy shop section with stuffed animals loaded in big bins. I assume this was the business's "disguise."
Then I was in a completely different environment. I was still in the same building, but the enormous room I occupied was dimply lit, with a second floor on one half of the room that was more like a balcony. I was up there, where there was a large, round, shallow pool of water with kids and young adults like me surrounding the edge. The man in charge was a thin, scraggly, creepy-sounding white man who was giving directions on how things worked. Apparently I was to poke my knee with a nail that was lying on the steps of the balcony, drawing a little blood. I was then supposed to find a spot around the pool, and I think drop some of the blood into it? There were a lot of people though, so I had to wait to find an opening. I was rather scared this whole time, thinking that the man might discover who I was. I wasn't able to follow his orders, as my wound already dried and healed. The others seemed to be okay, but I wanted to rescue them.
However, later I was lead to a small room divided by a wall from the hallway where more kids were sitting on the floor in organized lines. I guess I was discovered, because this was a hypnotizing room. There was a man in the front, reading from a book as everyone watched. My sister Rebekah was there, already seeming hypnotized, but the whole time I was praying that God would give me strength and protect my mind. At one point I leaned over to whisper "pray" in Rebekah's ear, and I'm not sure if it worked or not. I didn't listen to what the man was saying, because I was continuously praying. It seemed to work, because they thought I was hypnotized as I was still conscious of what was going on. I was going to come back for Rebekah, but I can't remember.
I don't recall much after that, but later I was being chased by a bunch of people towards the entrance of the building. I remembered at this moment that before we would explore, the plan was to have Discord wait in our van (that we somehow had) behind some trees as our getaway. Twilight and Fluttershy had gotten to the van, but I was caught on the top of the entrance stairs right outside. The big guy in charge, large and white with a black suit, took my arm and started angrily talking down to me. There were several guards surrounding us and I glanced over to the trees where I saw the others. I made a slight wave gesture against my side to let them know I could see them.
Then somehow I got free (I think it was because the boss saw them) and bolted towards them. The men were right on my tail as I grabbed the van doors and pulled myself in, already driving away. I had made it. I woke up after that, but my group in the van now consisted of the other three and a large black guy who we all were friends with. He was the rock of the group and made sure everyone was ok and safe.