2/6/18 The Boss's Experiment

My sister Sarah and I were out somewhere in the city when we were captured by these two henchmen. They were ordered to bring us to the "boss" for our specific quirks. I forget what Sarah's was, but mine was a phobia of fire trucks (which I'm not actually afraid of, although I do have a few phobias). To be fair though, the fire trucks in this dream were pretty scary. The entire back part of the huge truck was just completely made of industrial-sized wheels, all turning in different directions. It'd be easy to get crushed in them if you so much as bump into it.
Sarah and I were chased for only a short time before the henchmen got us. I remember running around the back of a parked fire truck inside a big parking garage, afraid that I'll be pushed into the wheels. After captured, they put us in their car to drive to the boss's place. Sarah was quiet, but I was really anxious.
One of the two henchmen had to be the nicest villain sidekick I'd ever known. He spoke to me in such a gentle tone, telling me everything's going to be ok, I'm not going to get hurt, etc. He even offered if I wanted to stop home to pack a bag. I just told him I wanted to go home (and stay home).
After arriving at the boss's place (which was more like my grandmas' house), we were escorted into the room that resembled my moms' childhood room. Sarah and I were trapped in there as the boss would get ready for the experiment.
Apparently, the plan was to tamper with our brains into a mentally disabled state that matched our quirks. Then, the boss would try to cure us for publicity. We were test subjects in a mad experiment.
I remember that the boss looked like the beast from Beauty and the Beast, but he definitely wasn't the same character. Being trapped in that room, I remember drawing him on a white board, as I wanted to try and change the boss's heart by appealing to his better nature.
Sarah on the other hand, was devising a plan of escape. I don't remember much after that.