7-14-13 Zombie World

Me and a few other people were living in a post-zombie apocalypse world and were trying to hide from all the zombies who seemed pretty good at finding people. We found a house (Paramount ave.) that was worn down and decided to hide in it. (Unless I can't remember, I think this is the first dream I had with my house, and we are moving soon). We hid in my parent's closet and tried to keep the door shut, but people kept opening it, scaring us because we thought they were zombies. Apparently our group of survivors included some other small groups of people that split from us, but they found the house too. I remember helping a mom hide her little boy in the closet with us, and he had a pet snake which was more like a large worm. The mom eventually took him later, and our group stayed in the closet. I was trying to make some kind of lock with these springs, hooks, and doorstops? I would connect them together, hook one side to the door, and the other to something in the room to hold the door shut (the door opened towards you from the outside), but it kept failing. In doing this, I saw my rabbit JackFrost laying outside the door like everything was fine, so I hurriedly picked him up, put him in his cage down the hall in the old computer room, fed him pellets, and ran back to the closet. I guess he stayed in his cage the whole apocalypse?? Eventually we left the closet and went into that room to hide. In there I saw all my plushes, and started trying to pack them in one box. The leader of our group started pep talking us about how we need to stop hiding and fight. During this, I was trying to figure out how to bring all my things, and Jack's cage, but I then realized that I can't to survive. I had to let everything go and trust that JackFrost would be okay. I then woke up, thanking God that we weren't in a zombie apocalypse. I'm sure this dream had something to do with moving.