3-3-16 Long Dark Plot Twist

I was playing The Long Dark, but something incredible happened. Just as I logged in, a wolf began to attack me. But I was playing in easy mode, so the wildlife was not supposed to hurt you. I was chased into the house that I was currently staying at (but it has 2 floors) and led onto the roof (the wolf did not go up the stairs). There were suddenly 2 ghosts that appeared, especially one little girl who sat on the fence around the roof. She said something like, I (as in me) need to reach the water. There was a boat leaning against the fence and she handed me a paddle. Apparently the house was on fire below, so I needed to hurry to escape it. But incredibly, there was a mass of water, like a lake, that was descending from the sky. I needed to boat on it to escape.
There was also this mountain man that I apparently found in the game who owned the house. He was busy distracting the wildlife from attacking me. He was literally fighting off a bear and 2 wolves. But suddenly, when he realized he couldn't fight them all, he layed on the ground and started to be pretend he was an animal. He yelled to me to go on, he was going to become one with the wildlife, then proceeded to grab a dog and wrestle with it playfully.
As the sky lake slowly got closer, I lifted my boat up and was able to reach the water. A hatch opened up in the sky above the water and a rope fell down. I paddled over and grabbed the rope to begin climbing. I ascended through a small old-looking cylinder that resembled a vertical sewer pipe or escape hatch and peeked over the edge of the top. It looked like spring, with green and budding tulips everywhere. I climbed onto the ground and began walking on the road. It looked like a quaint neighborhood, with nice houses spread out among the different roads. I wanted to explore more, but I decided to stay on the main road. It led me over a hill, and then down towards a tunnel. I heard cars driving towards me and turned around to wave excitedly (because it was apparent that I was not the only survivor of The Long Dark). But as the car passed, a dog was driving! Another came past, and another dog was at the wheel. Then a third car came, and I was relieved to see an old man driving. But as he passed, he began to swerve off the road and a dog in his passenger seat put his paw on the wheel and guided him back!
I followed them through the tunnel and arrived in a city that looked ruined. But to my surprise, all the trucks and advertisement signs that scattered about in the ruins displayed the signs of an entire different world. Animals were in control of humans. Everywhere, I read different words and signs that looked like normal advertisements, but reversed as though animals (mostly dogs) were the dominant species. One sign called humans rats, as in take care of your rats (with this product). Or something like that. I was shocked. I trailed down the streets that looked like aisles to a department store. One tall dog in a long gray suit suddenly appeared and took a picture of the aisle I was in. He seemed very proud, I'm guessing he was highly ranked in that city. He was shocked to see me though, and began to chase me. I needed to get back to the hatch, back to the snow. I don't remember anything after that.