3/10/18 Slenderman

There was apparently a new popular show out on Netflix called Slenderman, based after the obvious. The latest episode involved him taking infants from their sleep all over. They flew up from their cribs and strollers and sort of faded into ash as Slenderman breathed in.
But apparently, in the real world, children were going missing, disappearing from their homes. I was at this sort of church camp, inside a building like a gymnasium when I watched the episode. I walked into the cafeteria where everyone was having dinner and saw old people dressed in black coming in from the other side. I don't think anyone knew who they were, but I did. They were Slenderman's minions. I don't know why or how he had them, but they only meant bad things. And I needed to get people out of there. The next thing I remember is everyone was running around trying to find their loved ones and losing things. I was helping in any way I could, but it was too much.
I can't remember too much then, but later I was with just a few friends and people I knew in the gym. I had just been running/exercising and stopped to look for my clean clothes and re-tie my shoes. When I came into the cafeteria, there were a few friends in there looking concerned. They told me about missing people in addition to the infants, and I told them about Slenderman. I said I know it was just a show, but why would these things be happening immediately when the episode comes out? Unless people are that evil and insane to imitate it.
Then I saw the dark people again. They were walking outside in a line around the building, just outside of the windows. All the exposed faces were old and a pale purple or grey. Some of them had black cloth wrapped around so I couldn't seem them at all. They were looking to come in, and I was going to escape. I grabbed who I could to come follow me, out the back door of the cafeteria. Stacy, a coworker of mine, had my dog Champ for some reason and was about to take him for a walk, but I made her come with me. The minions were entering the building and I hurriedly jumped out the door onto the back porch.
But I was too late. The dark people were surrounding the building, coming around the corner from the other side to surround us. I hadn't fully tied my sneakers from before, and took one off ready to throw it at whoever came closest. There were too many circling us though, and hope was diminishing.
Then my phone rang and I woke up. Thank you, pharmacist, for saving me from my nightmare!