10-2-14 "Oh My Gosh, It's A Dinosaur!"

I and a large group (church? School?) of mostly adults were staying at a campsite for some retreat deal. There was a large stage-like Romanish building with posts/columns that was sort of the main building where we had our meals and meetings. The strange thing about it was that small schools of silvery blue fish would hang around the posts and ceiling of the building, and they were common there. At one point I tried to get close and stood up slowly next to a post with my arm slowly reaching towards a small school. One curious fish came near and I was able to pet it with my finger. It really like it, but then someone made me leave for some reason (meeting? Wasn't supposed to be there at the moment?).
Later, I followed a small commotion and someone had found a small sandy colored crocodile on the lake's beach. It was walking into the water and I and a couple others stayed to watch. The water was sort of clear, so we watched it's blurry figure walk (under the shallow water) against the cliff on the left side and into a cave. I noticed another figure like it move and I said "there's another one!" Then I saw an enormous tale sticking out of the underwater cave move. "Oh my gosh, a huge one! Look!" A curious adult next to me saw these things just as I did.
Suddenly the huge tale moved and turned and a stegosaurus emerged from the cave and started towards us through the water. "Oh my gosh, it's a dinosaur! It's a stegosaurus!" Everyone turned to see it coming onto the beach and walking along the water. Everyone also made sure to keep their distance, though I was rather close. Then a few other, smaller stegosauruses followed behind, and some other animals. Apparently they were migrating? Everyone in the camp followed the herd to a place where they stopped to rest. Everyone just kind of kept their distance and sat down behind a barrier we put up to watch them. It was amazing, and seemed very realistic. I remember other animals resting with them like two dinosaur-like birds (very large, and mostly black), and a bearded dragon sized axolotl crawled over to visit me and Sarah. It was pretty and white with light blue markings.
Then the birds decided to move early, and everyone got up. The others in the herd got up too and stepped over the cardboard barrier we had set up to follow. The campers again followed slowly while keeping their distance and watched the herd make their way through the rainforest(?). I was ahead and ready to help set more barriers so the children in our group knew when to stop. We were now sort of on a higher path, looking down on the herd, in the forest. I then began to wake.