12/2/20 Flying to School

I was in the perspective of my imaginary dragon Lilac, flying over a highway alongside our car. We were driving toward a destination far from home: an abandoned school building in a nice little town. Our objective was to establish a new kind of school - The Independent School for Imaginary Friends. The idea came from Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends where imaginary characters may go to learn how to live independently after their children grew too old for them. I believe Lilac was coming along to help found it and possibly run it with us.
But along the way, I (as Lilac) had tons of fun flying over the long stretches of highway, purple scales glinting in the sun. At one point I glided down close to the road and grabbed onto a truck, letting it build my speed as it pulled me like a kite. Once I let go, I just sailed effortlessly across the open road with the wind behind me, speedily gliding and swooping under telephone wire.
I remember finding a wide river nearby where I let my wings just go with the wind, soaring over the calm blue water. I didn't stray too far from the car though, as I didn't want to get lost. But the feeling of flying was so freeing that I couldn't help but gravitate towards the nearby nature.
As we arrived at the school, we began to explore the halls and rooms with excitement. We were overjoyed to be starting this new adventure to help all kinds of imaginary friends become independent.