8-23-16 Flying Vacation

We were on a family vacation at the beach staying in a friend's condo. The place was incredible. The condo was small, but the area was enormous. Everything was on a steep hill, and either you get to the beach via stairs or water slide. There were pools everywhere, some connecting to the beach and others right before the sand. The entire cliff was crowded with condos, stairs, slides, pools, hotels, etc.
I just decided to go for a fly, and used my arms as wings to explore along the shore. The beach went on for miles as I soared. The area was just so rich, it was unbelievable to be able to stay there. I flew through a campground and wooded area that was still beside the beach, on a more level ground along the steep hill. I traveled until I reached a more wide area where I flew higher and higher until the earth started to round like a globe and the land beneath me looked like patches. This is where I decided to turn back and fly home to the condo. It was still an incredible journey in such an unbelievably amazing area.
When I got back, the family decided to go out together, so we all just flew again and headed towards the sea. I thought we were going to a restaurant, but apparently daddy had something in mind and we were just soaring into the night. There were tons of clouds, as if a storm was approaching on our right, and the sea was far beneath us. Mommy would occasionally take a small cloud in her hands and suck up the water for a drink.
It was difficult to follow daddy, cause he kept getting ahead. There was also this enormous alien ship that had been destroyed or something, and huge pieces of it were slowly falling around us. Daddy would disappear behind the pieces often, and I had trouble locating his tiny figure once we'd make it around. It was definitely surreal here. Just soaring swiftly through dark clouds over a black ocean as enormous alien ship ruins slowly fell around us.

Concept artwork created by AI: