4-5-13 My First Vision - The Colonial Girl

It was early in the morning, a while before the sun would begin to rise. I had woken up from my sleep, a common occurrence since I have insomnia and often wake up randomly throughout the night.
However this time, I was unusually switched to side of my bed against the wall. My head was laying over my stuffed animals, diagonally facing the foot end of my bed. So naturally, I pushed myself up to correctly reposition myself. But as I turned away from the wall, I saw a figure.
At the front left corner of my bed, in the cool blues and grays of early morning stood the silhouette of a small child; a girl, maybe 5 years of age. She looked as if she came straight out of the colonial era where big dresses and bonnets were common outfits for women.
Since it was still dark, I couldn't see her face or any other specific features. The shadow from the lip of her bonnet made it too dark to see anyway. But with whatever light was casting it's nighttime glow through my window, I could definitely see the figure of a colonial girl standing beside my bed, facing me.
She only stood there for a few seconds before turning and bending down behind the head of my bed, as if she was reaching down to grab something. I always hung my bag over that particular post, so perhaps she wanted something from it?
But when I crawled up and peered over the edge, she was gone. All I could see from that nighttime glow was the carpet floor and the bulk of my bag against the left bed post.
After that, I just simply laid back down, my head on my pillow facing the ceiling and thought, "that was weird," and eventually fell back to sleep.

Concept artwork created by AI: