4-13-16 Alien Invasion

This was probably the most amazing flying dream I've ever had! Apparently aliens were invading and taking prisoners to their ships up above earth. I was in a big city during daytime when this started, walking with a friend. I was captured, though. The prisoners were handed rectangular metal boxes, a little bigger than an iPad, that gave you the capability of flight when holding them. The intentions were to hand these things to the hostages so they could fly up to the ship via escort. I began to fly with it tucked under my left arm. The higher I went, I worried about not being able to breathe once I left earth's atmosphere. But the flying bit was completely amazing. It felt so real. I was extremely high, and all the buildings below were in clusters. There was even some smog that made the scenery below slightly blurry. I could see this big river getting smaller, and a long bridge now the size of a pencil line. It was so extremely high, but I was enjoying every second of it. Somehow, I did not get to the ship. I just continued to fly. Someone was with me, either the alien or my friend. I would soar just below the clouds, and then lift up into them. I opened my mouth in the clouds, and it was like eating a handful of powdery snow. I barely got cold or wet, and I continued to ascend and descend within the clouds to experience every second of them. It was a little hard to see though, because it had become twilight after I started rising. But that didn't keep me from just being the happiest I've ever been. At one point, the sky disappeared, and just above the clouds was a huge ceiling, as if I was inside an enormous house. But below, there was still the rest of the earth; the city and bridge and river. It was like looking on google earth. I'll never forget that amazing flight experience.