9/23/17 MLP Finale | Island Adventure

-I was watching the finale episode of the latest season of MLP. It was taking place in Canterlot where we were watching one of Twilight's friends. I would say it was Starlight, but it was a different design and we've never seen these ponies before. She was interacting with 3 other ponies, 2 girls and 1 guy, and they all did something honorable? I can't remember what it was, but apparently it was so great enough that they were ALL turned into alicorns. I was shocked to see that, and wanted to see how other bronies thought about it. I personally didn't think they deserved to be an alicorn because they seemed a little uptight. Then again, it's just a weird dream.

-I felt like I was in an adventure game, mixed with Pokémon and Skyrim and a little bit of Uncharted. The landscapes were really beautiful, and I was trying to get away from some antagonists. At first I was on a speedboat or something, and they were chasing me. I jumped onto a dock of a small fishing town floating on the sea and tried to hide, but they saw me do everything. Then I escaped towards some enormous ruins on an island that looked like a puzzle I needed to solve to find the big treasure reward at the end. I was chased up the path over big mossy smooth stones that made the path up a hill. But I was knocked out before I could even get out any of my weapons/magic.
I woke up on the path, the first thing I saw being the small waterfall that ran over the stones and splashed onto the ground below. I was actually able to take in the scenery too, as it was very lush and almost glowing from the effect of the water on the big rocks.
I made my way up the path to find a small area with 5 tents. It looked like my first puzzle, as I saw the little white quest arrow, like in Skyrim, pointing at a spot in some leaves between 2 of the tents. They were drawings that had different animals and their matching nests. Lions, meerkats, and 3 different kinds of dogs. I was supposed to match the animals to their belonging tents? The pair of lions came first, and I shepherded them into the first tent. That was easy. But then I saw the quest arrow above the tent entrance, as if I was supposed to go inside after them. I didn't want to risk my life, so I moved on to the next tent. But before the meerkats came, there was a little pedestal with the quest arrow over it. It was a small necklace that looked like a tiny jar, with something inside. It was a small scroll with a drawing on it. In fact, I kept finding several sheets of paper with drawings on it. They just looked like normal drawings that the antagonist did. Some were of her, and others were of Steven Universe characters. They weren't bad!
Anyway, the meerkats came and I led them to their tent. The same arrow appeared above their entrance, but then I decided to wait until the dogs came so that I could see why I'm supposed to go inside. Dogs are the least likely to attack. But the last thing I did before waking up was trying to open another necklace with a slightly bigger jar bead. I kept turning the lid of the jar, but the necklace part kept getting tangled and messed up.