4/20/18 On the Lamb

I think I was with Grunkle Stan from Gravity Falls. He had some sort of important computer chip that the government was after, and we needed to get out of the city. We left some sort of office building or hotel and hurried to his car. As we were getting settled in, I noticed a dark-colored car was circling around the lot beside us. There was another guy that came up to our window with a headset on, trying to listen to our conversation. Supposedly he had put a hidden mic in our car? But he looked aggravated, as if it wasn't working. I told Stan we needed to leave now, and so he started driving. As we were leaving the parking lot, a ton of dark cars and pickup trucks began pulling out and following us. The chase was on as we headed onto the highway leading through the city. Stan was able to lose all of them in the traffic, to which I praised him. We stopped at a light just before a road bridge overhead when suddenly the car in front of us hopped around to face us dead on. It was one of the guys after us.
Somehow I separated from our car and ran under and out the other side of the bridge, but before Stan could catch up, the guy detonated the bridge, crumbling down onto the road, separating us. I sprinted off the road towards a big private building that sat a ways away, across a stream on a grassy hill surrounded by woods. I somehow had a white fluffy cat with me as I jumped into the stream, holding it close. It pushed off of me however into the chest-high water and started sinking. But I grabbed it's fur, to which it hissed and threatened to bite me. I quickly adjusted my hands to hold its sides and guided it to the other side. It ran away, but my concern was to hide.
I guess I accidentally went straight towards the building where the government men were going to hold us hostage, so I dove under the water and laid on the bottom under a rock slab that slanted outwards over the water, providing a perfect canopy to shield my body from anyone who would look in the water. I was able to breathe, thankfully, but I knew I couldn't hide there forever. I needed to get farther away, somewhere where it'd be impossible for them to find me. I decided to go downstream, running and hopping from rock to rock, since the water was shallower farther down. I passed a woman walking her dog on the stony river bed, but all I could think of was that bridge collapsing, and hoping that no one got hurt.
I was staying low while maneuvering down the stream because I could still see the city through the trees. I made it to where the water fell into the harbor and I dove in. I found a place to hide similar to the space before, except twice as big and deeper. In this hideaway was a big air pocket about the size of a bunk bed. Somehow my rabbit JackFrost appeared with me and I held him close, laying on the riverbed against the wall.
This time I was thinking of different ways to handle this. I thought about people casting fishing nets into the water to try and find me, and I would ponder how to escape. In this scenario I had a mermaid tail, and I knew it'd get stuck if I tried to swim through the net. I'd have to sweep over the side quickly before the net surfaced. Then I was wondering how I would take care of Jack. He could either be taken care of by a friend, or I could find out if some sort of shelter or pet store had a daycare center. I was also thinking about disguising myself when I go on land. I could wear wigs and sunglasses, and even speak in a different accent. My Scottish accent is pretty good, so I was thinking of a different name that would suit it.
Even though I was laying in an air pocket deep under the harbor water with my rabbit, hiding from the government, I was rather calm. In fact, the whole adventure was sort of fun thinking back on it. I wasn't as scared as I would've been if I was younger.