7-21-15 Nailing the Werewolf Gig

This must have been taken place at Rehobeth for the haunted mansion ride. But it was much bigger. In fact it was an entire haunted park attraction with rides, tours, volunteer role players, etc like Field of Screams (which I haven't been to at this time, so I guess my mind connected the place with Funland at Rehobeth). I was chosen to play their famous werewolf character (who's name I've forgotten 😞) who was cloaked in black and I believe had horns? I was to dress up as him and run in on a tour group of mostly children. I guess they were inside part of the haunted mansion and were being read scary stories to. The lady who was to read said that my cue was strobe lights, so I'd stand outside in the hall to wait for them. I kept fiddling with my sleeves and head cape to make sure they wouldn't fall down or get in the way. I was a little nervous, hoping that I wouldn't break character or that my costume would fall apart. But then the strobe lights flashed, and I bursted through the door. Children dressed as Toothless screamed/jumped and watched as I menacingly circled the room, snarling and prowling and peering. Some didn't even want to look while others were excited to see the park's most famous character. I felt like I dominated the scene, and I finished off with a run out the door and a big werewolf howl that sounded very realistic. It was a strangely fun dream!