4/3/18 Hide-and-Seed

I was one of my characters, prince Benjamin (not sure why I keep playing the role of my male characters), and me and Seed were at my (real life me) grandmas' house. We were playing hide and seek, and it was my turn to hide. As Seed was counting, I was quickly trying to figure out where a 7' tall bear could hide in this small house. I decided to go into the bathroom and hide inside the tiny shower. My coat made a lot of noise though as I was scooting in, brushing against the plastic curtain and the wall. Seed could obviously hear me and found me right away. We laughed at the ridiculousness of the situation, so I just decided to take off my coat. It was pretty hot in the house anyway (they have a furnace to heat the house).
Things get a little blurry after that, but I do remember some moments. I was myself again and was on the couch drawing on a big sheet of paper. They were just random doodles, though one was a tiny comic of Master Shifu. I had drawn my Kung Fu Panda persona, a white squirrel, falling for some reason and Shifu caught me. Y'know, just fangirl art. There was another drawing of 2 black leopards with wings. They looked more like dragons, but still had cat features. One was all black, and another was a sort of slate gray color.