11/10/19 Mausoleum Ballroom

I came upon a magnificent ruin with two of my sisters.
Sitting on the rocky shore of a desolate beach towered the skeleton of a great mausoleum. It's external pillars stretched high above us supporting a wide crumbling ceiling. The inside was hollowed out; decaying from years of abandonment. We crept inside onto a dusty cavern-esque floor dirtied with piles of fallen stone. The clouded sun peaked through the pillars with its fingers of pale light, illuminating this empty grave for us.
After beholding the scene, we all cast our eyes upon a human skeleton laying on a raised section of the dirt floor against a fallen pillar. It was small, laying on its back, holding a skull in its hands.
Then, the phantom of a child rose from the skeleton. She resembled the deaf girl from A Silent Voice: short pink hair, pale skin, and wore a lovely pastel pink dress. She still held the skull in her small transparent hands as she gently smiled at us.
Then, she held it out in front of her to face it and began to ballroom dance. Floating around the grand empty room, she glided over rubble and barricades effortlessly with this mysterious skull.
After our initial surprise, my sisters suggested that I dance with her. Almost hesitant, I obliged and stepped forward with an out-reached hand and a small bow. Upon noticing, the girl approached me and took my hand.
The dream ended with me and this phantom child waltzing in silence around the ruins of this great mausoleum.

Concept artwork created by AI: