9-17-16 Vienna and Michael

The one dream I distinctly remember was about my ocs Vienna and Michael! Except they seemed to be a lot closer, as Michael would be more touchy and they'd lean in for a kiss a lot. Also, they were in Vienna's dream world of sorts where she gave Michael dragon wings to fly. A handful of things happened, but one thing I remember is that they were running away from her dreamworld's villain (who wasn't Red for some reason). He'd catch up to them eventually and Michael would pick up Vienna and fly away. I kept jumping around into different perspectives here, from watching, to Michael, to Vienna, to watching again etc. It wasn't confusing thankfully, but it is hard to recall everything that had happened. I remember one scene where the bad guy had closed in on us in some neighborhood. Vienna had fainted I guess and Michael (I?) was carrying her from rooftop to rooftop. Villain was on my tail so I had to keep turning around to back him up with my sword. It was really difficult here, and I kept trying to find a safe place to put Vienna. I found a particular rooftop that had a hip-high wall trailing along the vicinity of the higher side of the house. I laid Vienna between the walls so she stayed hidden, but since villain was following us, he saw. I jumped in front of her, still between the two walls, and prepared for the final battle. Our swords were invisible for some reason (maybe cause it was an imaginary world), but we still fought. It was a close call, but Michael was able to block bad guy's thrust and step down onto the sword, stomping up and punching him right in the face. This killed him I guess, so I (Michael) grabbed his body and flew around to the highest rooftop I could find to dispose of the body o_o. I came back when Vienna was about waking up. She was startled at first cause she thought I was the bad guy, but immediately hugged and thanked me for saving her.
There was something else about Michael swatting at flies and Vienna getting angry cause she didn't like that and took away his powers? He had to get them back by being kind to the dreamworld animals, and gave dog food to some stray dogs.