4-15-16 Hotel Police | Chased

I wish I could've written this right when I woke up. I remember it in sections. The biggest part I remember is that I was a cop patrolling a big fancy hotel with two other cops. They were really childish because they kept trying to escape me because I was a girl. I was really frustrated with them when they kept disappearing from me. Like one time I got on an elevator and they stayed behind and made me go by myself. But I quickly pressed the button once I realized their little prank and caught up to them, trying to scold them. They were really annoying.
Another part I remember is that I was carrying a plush Fluttershy around so that I could appeal to the children at the hotel and not scare them in my police uniform. My partners made fun of me for being a little girl, but I told them that I just wanted to show the kids that I was friendly.
Another part is when I was outside and I think I was trying to talk to a friend and ride with them. But from across the parking lot, Mr. Stone (an old teacher) called out to me and I suddenly jumped behind the car to hide, still being afraid of him. I remember running a long way to the park, and he was chasing me. I stopped to try to climb a tree to get away, but he started to climb too. I swung off a branch to the ground once he was high enough and sprinted. He jumped down and went after me.
That's all I remember.