10/3/17 Flying Chase | Babysitting at Work

-I was in a rather deserted area, with lots of sand and ruined temples. I had really cool armor and magic powers that involved me flying and bending water. I was being chased by someone who could bend fire, and used it to fly by shooting it from her boots. We could both turn into a long dragon made of our elements and fight each other. But I just wanted to escape to avoid conflict, and found a temple to hide in. She approached me and somehow we were suddenly partners? We were looking over the balcony of a temple to see the actual person after me. He was a brawny ruler of a small army whose base was within another ruined temple. It's really hard to recollect everything smoothly, but we somehow ended up climbing an electric tower with an ice giant after us. We got captured and were taken to a woman's throne. She was the real one we were in trouble with, and she sent us to her giant octopus/crab (I think he was supposed to be Tamatoa from Moana). Somehow I was in a group of like 5 girls who were all whirlpooled into the giant creature's underwater dome. We could somehow breathe, and he was friendlier than we thought. He showed us around his room and all the things he collected from humans sent to him before. We were really interested by his stuff, but after he told us they were from his victims, we decided to try and escape. We held hands and fought against the whirlpool to the surface where we entered some sort of obstacle course. Other people including kids were doing it, as if it was a camp. But we were doing it backwards towards the starting point, and had to stop when we needed to climb a swinging wall. My friends were giving up and even heading back. Why they'd rather die than try to escape completely eludes me. But I don't remember much after that.

-I was at work and this kid was playing with a ball that bounced and rolled out the exit and landed in a shopping cart outside. I told him to stay while I retrieve it, but he insisted on going outside. I think I was babysitting him, cause he was supposed to stay inside. I was having trouble getting him to stay until one of my high school teachers came. He was the boy's dad and started play wrestling him as a distraction. I was too distracted by this, kinda backed into a corner watching uncomfortably. The teacher told me to go back inside to which I obeyed. I guess he was going to get the ball.