10/4/19 Halloween

Halloween was just around the corner and I went outside my house to look at all my neighbors' decorations. It was quite dark out, with a full moon glittering through a veil of grey clouds. The house across the street had orange lights hanging from their porch and I spotted a couple jack-o-lanterns placed around a house down the street. The neighborhood was dark, cold, and festive with all the spooky decorations. As creepy as it seemed, I was feeling content. Excited, rather, for the season.
As I headed towards the road from my front yard to begin walking around, I was very surprised to see a figure flying through the sky above me. My first thought was that a Halloween decoration came to life or was being controlled. It moved like a drone, straight and smooth, as it passed me by. Then, moonlight peeked through the clouds.
Illuminated in the dark flew a green-skinned witch on her broomstick. She looked as generic as witches could be, wearing black robes, striped socks, boots, and a large pointy hat with strands of black hair like straw.
"Hello!" I shouted a greeting without fear as she passed over the road.
"Hello there!" She replied with a very friendly voice sounding like a young mom.
"Where are you going?"
"I'm off to Kmart!" She said humorously as she disappeared into the night laughing.
I laughed as well, loud enough for her to hear. I knew she'd find some great Halloween decor there.

Later in this dream (supposedly after I returned from my walk) I noticed a man on our porch. He was down on his hands and knees facing the wrong edge of the door. I ran up to him and behold: it was none other than Beetlejuice himself, rifling through our candy that was sitting by the door.
I angrily grabbed the collar of his black and white striped suit and yanked him over on his back. He casually tried to explain himself in his weird Beetlejuice way, but I wasn't buying it. That candy was for the trick-or-treaters!
So naturally, I beat the crab out of him.
I honestly don't think I was really hurting him, since he was a demon after all. He just reacted to the initial punches but it was more like he was getting a slap on the wrist if anything. I didn't care though, I just wanted to kick him out!
After some solid pummeling, I shoved him off our sidewalk and he wobbled towards the side of the house. Then my dad came around the corner and saw him. I explained what happened, that Beetlejuice was trying to steal our stuff, and I think that set him off because then my dad started punching him! So the dream just kind of ended with me and my dad beating the crap out of a probably very regretful Beetlejuice.