12/26/17 Dungeon-going

I was with a group of people, most older than me with children. We somehow got ourselves into a dungeon adventure like in Skyrim. We had to solve puzzles, defeat enemies with weapons, and reach the end in one piece. The first part I remember is finding a hidden door in a dungeon-style public bathroom. It led to the first boss fight, which was an enormous tarantula in a huge arena-looking room. I, being the coward I usually am in Skyrim, began shooting it with my bow from behind the entryway instead of entering and letting it see me.
The spider got up and began crawling towards me, but got stuck at the doorway, as it was too huge. So I just stood there shooting it in the face until it died. The rest of my group caught up and we entered the arena to find the next passageway. However it wasn't just the spider in there, as a whole bunch of zombies began to ambush us. Everyone began fighting them, and I was thankful we at least didn't have to deal with those AND the boss at the same time.
After we were finished, we made our way through a door on the far left and somehow found ourselves in a public library. It looked completely normal, with bright ceiling lights and sitting areas. However, the books were enchanted. Every single person saw something different in the books, which were customized especially for them. This had distracted us from our goal as everyone began scattering, grabbing books interesting to them and started reading. I started out like they did, but I knew we had to keep moving. I tried to collect everyone who would listen. The younger ones came with me, and I had to convince the adults that what they saw was an illusion.
There was something about wearing these glasses we all somehow got, which made the books different to us. But after removing them, the books turned out to be gruesome and creepy.
I specifically remember one parent had grabbed a Spider-Man book to read to her kid. There was a brightly colored picture of Spider-Man in his spidery pose on the cement ground of a parking lot. But after removing the glasses, the bright colors turned dim and faded. The parking lot was crumbling away under Spidey's feet into a bottomless hole, and the superhero himself had a violent black hole in his face, as if he took a bullet that had spread decay around the wound.
The parent realized how terrible this library was and we were able to gather everyone. I found a hook and chain dangling above the side of one of the bookshelves and jumped up to pull it down. The floor them unlatched, revealing a trap door. We all waited as it slowly lowered into steps.
It's a little confusing how we got here, but somehow we had entered an underwater area and transformed into mermaids. It appeared that we were in the ocean, although there was a road shaped like a T, with the long end leading to floating stairs. As we swam towards them, suddenly we were caught.
Apparently there was a villain after us. We turned around to see a big, stretched out man with long limbs he used to crawl on like a crab. He didn't need a transformation to be underwater, he just laughed creepily and crawled towards us, stretching out his long arms while bended backwards.
Unfortunately, that's all I remember.