5/18/18 Asexual Show | School Bus Express

My dream was that I was laying in bed watching this new show on Netflix about asexuality. It looked similar to Bob's Burgers style, and it started with the main character and her friend riding the school bus home. She had peach skin, fluffy orange hair that poofed out on either side, and a yellow flower in her hair. She was sitting by herself and her friend was sitting in front of her with another girl. She turned around in her seat to ask the main character, "so who do you have a crush on?"
She answered, "no one, really. I'm not interested in boys."
It was silent for 3 seconds until everyone burst out laughing.
Later, the 2 were sitting at a table talking. The friend was asking unusual questions like "what are your passions" and things like that. The main character caught on pretty quickly that her friend was trying to set her up matchmaker style. The next thing I remember is near the end, the friend felt defeated like she couldn't "cure" her asexual friend. The main character sat down next to her on the ground and said something like, "look, I just don't like guys the way you do. I really like you, but not in the way you like guys. I'm just happy being your best friend." That's all I remember for that one. Now I really want this show to exist.

Another dream, I was on a school bus this time with other kids and my one sister. It was kind of like The Polar Express, but less magical. The conductor was there, and he had the intercom mic up to his mouth the whole time. I was sitting behind the bus driver, who I don't remember at all but I know was present, and the conductor kept laying on my seat and other seats spouting out numbers that I guess were supposed to be the gears that the driver must shift to. The conductor seemed to have memorized exactly when to shift gears along the road we traveled just at the right moments during hills and curves. I asked, "I guess you really memorized this road," to which he responded plainly, "yes I have."
The next moment I remember, we were passing a farm with a big open field. There were gnus, and one was laying down with a cute winter hat on. I quickly told my sister Sarah to look at the gnu wearing a hat just like hers as we passed. That's all I remember.