11/6/19 Jingle Jelly

I was at my grandparents' house. A small boy was there with his slightly older brother. I'm assuming they were my cousins, although they're much older than my dream's interpretation of them.
They were playing in the stream where the youngest had a toy fishing pole. He'd drag the big white plastic hook around in the water pretending to catch a fish. But to all of our surprise, a rather large silvery white bass caught the hook! I ran over to hold it tight as he excitedly took the hook out. I held it for a short while over the water, occasionally pouring water over it with a small plastic bucket. We admired it for a bit before letting it free.
The fish tiredly swam away into a little pond area connected to the stream. The water was bordered by rocks with a small arch to allow marine life to pass through. It resembled a little outdoor bath.
I took the bucket with me to watch the fish swim through the archway and relax in the still water. Then, jellyfish appeared. A lot of them.
Suddenly the quiet pond was bursting with ocean life! Jellies and squid of all colors, tiny stingrays and tropical fish. I placed the bucket in to catch some, but always ended up with far too many and immediately released them. It was like they just kept magically spawning so much that there was no room to swim. At one point, a jellyfish-looking creature was floating towards me in the air! It looked like a lock of silver curly hair, or skate egg cases, just dangling above the rocks. I moved back to let it pass me, bump into a small tree, and just fall apart. But that's when I realized it was made up of lots of jingle shells! I placed what was left of this shell jelly in my bucket and gathered a few of the pieces that fell off.
The last thing I remember was taking my discovery across the yard to a small group of people I don't know.