4-28-16 Aliens Again! | Driving in Water

There was a mass destruction about to happen on earth. First off, aliens (what is it with aliens and zombies in my dreams all the time?!) were invading and planned to destroy mankind. Somehow I managed to sneak on their ship and was trying to swipe my card (I think it was something like a passport) in this machine on the ship in order to stay blended in. An alien (they just seemed like people) came over to assist me cause the card kept being rejected. My cover was blown when she made me put in my bank card, since it was an earth thing. She freaked out and ran to get authorities or something, leaving me to transfer my money to this new card and then escape.
Next thing I know, I'm at this big event like a convention or something at a school, and I invited Carmen (friend) to come. I was trying to get approvals from different teachers who gratefully obliged to help me. One of them (a Spanish teacher) even lent me alien money (which was a really large coin). Then I happened upon a balcony that looked like Newsong's (my old church), and the aliens were performing on stage below in weird dresses/costumes, although, still they looked like people.
Carmen had to leave and said that we'll meet up later. Later, I was driving to her house trying to remember the directions. I guess my brain thinks she lives much farther than she does, cause I was driving towards mountains and a big lake. At first, I missed the road to turn on and ended up having to turn around in the entrance of this big parking garage. As I was driving closer to her house, I trailed around aside a lake and saw a big tree thing that resembled the Loch Ness monster. I took a video and said that in a Scottish accent😑. Moving on, the water had reached above the road and I was literally driving in the water like the car was a boat. I drove past a seal and some other small ocean creatures until I made it to Carmen's house, which was this big mountain cabin that overlooked the lake. We were out on the deck and a huge wave like a wall floated behind the mountains just above us. Water began to crash down, and I was struggling to get us both inside between crashes. That's where I woke up.